Kung Fu Panda 2 [2011]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
[ame=" - Kung Fu Panda 2 Movie Trailer Official (HD)[/ame]
Po joins forces with a group of new kung-fu masters to take on an old enemy with a deadly new weapon.

IMDB

FUCK YEA!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Watched the TS Cam print. The movie was.............................. AMAZING! Loved it.

Watch it ONLY IN HD people. Avoid any shitty CAM or R5.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Wish I had seen this instead of Transformers Dark of the Moon....
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    What! was it that bad :( I meant the transformers movie.
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    What! was it that bad :( I meant the transformers movie.

It wasnt great to be honest, but It wasnt bad (I would call it average). I mean I dont want to put you off it because you might enjoy it, but it felt like it was all hi-tech graphics and no substance. The story line was weak, the film took ages to progress (quite a bit of it was him finding a job) and the humour ill-timed. But thats my view :) I really enjoyed the last transformers movies though! IMDB gave it a 6.9 I did like how they incorporated the Space race into it (only saying what was in the trailers, I dont want to spoil it), and how the main character interacted with bumble bee.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    It wasnt great to be honest, but It wasnt bad (I would call it average). I mean I dont want to put you off it because you might enjoy it, but it felt like it was all hi-tech graphics and no substance. The story line was weak, the film took ages to progress (quite a bit of it was him finding a job) and the humour ill-timed. But thats my view :) I really enjoyed the last transformers movies though! IMDB gave it a 6.9 I did like how they incorporated the Space race into it (only saying what was in the trailers, I dont want to spoil it), and how the main character interacted with bumble bee.

Oh well I am interested in the effects anyway :D
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh well I am interested in the effects anyway :D

Oh aye, the graphics were amazing :D Saw it 3D at the Odeon in Bath!
  • SujiSuji New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    So how was Kung Fu Panda 2? I don't know if it I want to watch it since so many movies are coming out in 3D and my eyes are killed with 3D movies