I want to trip, but don't have the time.

HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Here's the scoop. I've tripped multiple times, and obviously love doing so. The thing is, because of various reasons, I have considerably less time on my hands. I would like to trip or hallucinate, but don't really want to risk going for 8 to twelve hours. Is there any way I can trip for a shorter amount of time, or, if for not a shorter time, a less intensity?

Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    Depends on what you're tripping on. If it's mushrooms, you can just go with a gram or so and get a mellow trip. It's like you're really really high but you have a bunch of energy. LSD or something else, I don't know because I've only tripped hard on LSD.

You're not going to trip balls in a short amount of time though. If you want to full on trip, you have to devote time to it.

I see you're in Spring Hill, which is close to where a friend of mine lives. Are you guys getting anything good around there these days?
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    You have to plan your trips ahead of time. wake up earlier than normal and trip then. This would be the easiest way to get it all in one day and still be somewhat back to baseline by early that night
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011
    Salvia.

*braces for flames*
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2011
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaSkipper wrote:
    DMT.

This.
  • HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Depends on what you're tripping on. If it's mushrooms, you can just go with a gram or so and get a mellow trip.
    This seems to be the best idea. I really like shrooms too. Forgot about those. hahah.
    jewnose wrote: »
    I see you're in Spring Hill, which is close to where a friend of mine lives. Are you guys getting anything good around there these days?

Not at all. This is the dryest this town has been in forever. I can't even get weed,
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    You have to plan your trips ahead of time. wake up earlier than normal and trip then. This would be the easiest way to get it all in one day and still be somewhat back to baseline by early that night

This. Nothing worse than a ill-planned trip.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    HGMIV wrote: »
    Not at all. This is the dryest this town has been in forever. I can't even get weed,

That sucks. I haven't talked to my buddy in a couple months, but I know he has to go all the way to Nashville sometimes. Too bad you don't live more to the east. You could get a hook up out here. We got a few good things going around right now. :thumbsup:
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2011
    Some of the 2cx compounds don't last much more than 4 hours, 6 at the most, from peak to near baseline.

Others last 12-24 though so know what you're getting in to ;)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    If you can't dedicate a few hours to tripping, stick to weed
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Either salvia or smoked DMT. DMT would certainly be the more intense of the two....but any high is considerably more intense when you have to ride it out over the course of 20 minutes rather than 8-10 hours.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    Trip at work/school. As long as its not shrooms, youll be fine. Just say your going thru personal shit.
  • ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    ^ Are you serious? A gentle dose of shrooms seems like it would be the easiest trip to handle if you had somewhere to be, although I'd obviously prefer to have alot of free time if I was to be tripping face. Could you imagine being at school or work on salvia for example? holy fucking shit... "Yeah, I'm just sort of going through a bit of a rough patch. I don't know if it was that clan of evil gnomes that just came in through the door or a few minutes ago when I lived an entire life as a pen. There's been alot of stress in my life lately, that's why gravity sucked me into the wall then I fell to the floor and started speaking that language which you guys can't even to begin to comprehend. I hope you understand" I don't think it would fly.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    DMT but theres no way its less intense, sounds like you dont know yourself yet id advise you to NOT USE DRUGS!!! its people like you who give respectable psychonaughts bad names!

And to the poster above me.... FUCKING LOL!
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I assume you mean shrooms, if so, grind them up, throw the powder in a shot of lemon juice, slam that shit, and your trip will be under 6 hours. I guarantee it.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    gawd dam u r fucking stoopid dawg

u nom sayin bitch
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    gawd dam u r fucking stoopid dawg

u nom sayin bitch
    You're comments aren't helpful. Either make your posts count, or post in a less serious section (half baked or Spurious generalities)
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't like doing drugs due to what I've seen happen to all of my childhood friends. We all used to smoke weed and try things but they made a lifestyle of it and they're all dead, in jail, have shitty lives, or addicted to heroin/oxys. I do like to trip, but I do it in dreams.

I might sound like a pussy but man I have the craziest dreams. I always sleep during the day, eat a full meal before I goto sleep, and try my best to be lucid throughout it. I'd you want to hit nightmare mode, eat a jar of pickles before sleep.

Best part, I get to reminisce on the trip when i wake up, and there was no time wasted. Tripping for 6-8 hours a day for free is pretty awesome.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Echidna wrote: »
    I don't like doing drugs due to what I've seen happen to all of my childhood friends. We all used to smoke weed and try things but they made a lifestyle of it and they're all dead, in jail, have shitty lives, or addicted to heroin/oxys. I do like to trip, but I do it in dreams.

I might sound like a pussy but man I have the craziest dreams. I always sleep during the day, eat a full meal before I goto sleep, and try my best to be lucid throughout it. I'd you want to hit nightmare mode, eat a jar of pickles before sleep.

Best part, I get to reminisce on the trip when i wake up, and there was no time wasted. Tripping for 6-8 hours a day for free is pretty awesome.

Lucid dreaming is a well-known technique which has been around for centuries. I congratulate you, sir, on perfecting it. I, too, have also seen many friends go down the drain from drugs. I, too have been one of the lucky ones. I have two friends in jail for theft, both of whom were heroin and xanax addicts. As for myself, I have learned to use drugs responsibly over time. I have learned that a good LSD or Mushroom trip can far surpass any lucid dream if the drug is of sufficient quality/quantity, and the experience can be just as rewarding, if not more so. However, a lucid dream is a far safer alternative to such chemical wonders, and can also produce amazing trips of profound detail and clarity. I am a supporter of both schools of mental expansion.

All this being said, Nice post, and I really wish someone would attempt to take LSD/Shrooms/Salvia and place themselves in a lucid dream state.
  • ateate Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    This. Nothing worse than a ill-planned trip.

Haha. Try running into a sobriety check point with something.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    ate wrote: »
    Look at his fucking name

Oh.. Oh God no.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    Depending on what you define as 'not enough time'(i.e. you can't afford to stay up all night), you could always just reach into a magical bag of benzo's and knock yourself out at the right time. Still, I don't really think you can classify a full blown hallucinogenic experience as something you can 'jump on and off of'. Once it's got you, it's hanging around until your liver does it's job.

The trip will be much better if you just clear your schedule for and wait.