help me with smart gurl

BoxBox Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
hey guise.

i met this girl who is reallllllyyyyyy smart.

she took so many college credit courses that she's considered a transfer student instead of a uni freshman.

not to mention she's beautiful and a brilliant gal...

We met at a park (stfu -_-) and she was using some weird wifi app to sniff hidden wifi networks, i looked next to her and asked wut she was doing and she was like oh i wanna send someone a photo but 3G is too slow. then we got all geek and started talking about gsm networks and how blasting fast verizon's lte is, and she brought up CDMA which i have no idea wut it is (gsm minus sim?). so she gave me her cellphone number which I can't fucking call because i sold my iphone.

i want to meet up with her but i left her with trembling hands and drenched in sweat. how do i approach a hot smart chick? im not gonna bring up cellphones anymore and i cant talk about school cuz...yeah stfu..

help me guise (tdr you can't post you old shit)

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    and daskipper gtfo bitch. dont even post motherfucker
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2011
    Don't talk about technology, seriously don't. If comes up, talk about it very little. Just make her talk, no girl has ever said "Ew I hate that guy, I talked about myself too much!"

EDIT: LMFAO
    edited July 2011
    I hope she realizes she can do better.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Well, she was interested enough in you to give you her number (assuming that it really is her number). Just fucking call her. The worst that happens is she isn't interested anymore.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    way to make me feel like shit faggots i hate you all
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    If she was smart she wouldn't be talking to a homeless, unemployed loser like you. That being said if you really want to attract here get your life together and show her you are no longer a loser.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    be really nicer and when no ones looking steal her purse before she steals your heart.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    1.Call her
    2.Get her drunk
    3.????
    4.You don't have sex with her.
    edited July 2011
    Sorry Box :[
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Get mildly educated about tech stuff so it doesn't seem like you're avoiding the issue. However, having already talked about it, there's no real reason to bring it up again.

This might be shocking, but she likely has OTHER interests.
    Get her to talk to you about them.
    There's gotta be at least ONE thing you can relate to.
    If nothing else, don't freak out about her being smarter.
    It really doesn't mean a whole lot, provided you can at least enjoy one another's company.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Talk to her, I mean I am sure you can get a chance encounter again. Try the park another time. I can do tons of Tech talk but not many girls are into it, music would be a good place to start. But in the end, think of this as an open opportunity to bunk In with her. Get your game together and if you sweat like a bitch when talking to GIRLS, try talking normal girls here and there.

EDIT: CDMA is a technology used for Wireless Cellular Phones and Internet. It's pretty common in Pakistan and you get decent Internet download and upload speeds.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Do the rape.
  • edited July 2011
    Call her up and tell her that you want to hang out, and go do something fun. Don't bring up technology unless she starts talking about it though, lol.
  • edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Get her drunk

How fuckin hard is that?

Also, whatever you're smartest at try to steer the convo towards that if possible once in a while, so she can see that you can be intelligent as well...
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    Box wrote: »
    way to make me feel like shit faggots i hate you all

Get over yourself first. Then you'll have confidence. AND DEN, you won't make posts like this. Who cares if she's smarter then you. Thats fucking cool. Learn something.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    So, any updates for us, Box?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    So, any updates for us, Box?
    He was a dude. Box got pwned big time.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2011
    ^ lol
    Box just chill the fuck out. For goodness sake stop sweating. I know you're jobless and homeless but surely you can afford to buy or steal some deoderant or anti-perspirant. Don't bring up technology. Try to avoid the fact that you're a hobo (homo?). A good fresh topic would be music because almost everyone listens to music (I've actually met a few people who don't). Talk about music but don't tell her about your shitty taste ie how you listen to Taylor swift and ke$ha. She'll either think you're a perve or a faggot which though one or both might be true neither works in your favor. You need to find some way to call her. Even if you have to buy one of those shitty go phones. Communication is the key, that and not being creepy or a dumbass. Honestly if you want something to come out of this you need to sort your fucking life out first. Keep in contact with her of course but seriously work on your standard of living. Don't take her to wherever you're sleeping now. Get to know her likes and dislikes. If all topics fail talk about her. Do not ramble on about tech or games or yourself.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Box wrote: »
    We met at a park (stfu -_-) and she was using some weird wifi app to sniff hidden wifi networks,
    BackTracks not weird. :mad:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    the first thing i look for in a girl is intelligence, because if she doesnt have that, shes mine
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    I didn't call her up yet because there's a fucking heatwave over here. It's like 110 something. And I'm not homeless anymore faggots! I moved in with a friend in nj, Ihelp him out with his computer stuff and just do errands (im not his bitch). I called up Target and got an appointment for Tuesday to start moving boxes in the hardware back section. How ironic. It wasn't backtrack, it was a iPhone app, I found out the name, it's called "wifi analyzer," I now recall using it wayyy back in '09 but it was buggy back then. Anyways yeah and FUCK YOU YOU GAY ASS NIGGER MUSE. BITCH SHITTY TASTE IN MUSIC TAYLOR SWIFT???!? DON'TEVEN GET ME FUCKING STARTED IM SO PISSED SO MOTHERFUCKING PISSED THAT I MISSED OUT ON HER FUCKING CONCERT IN MSG WHICH WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO. YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING CLOSE THAT IS HUHUH
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    You can torrent her concert man, hell I might even DL it for you and then Drop Box it for you.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    U dont have to match her mentally. Just be entertaining. let her talk, like others said. don't be afraid of saying "stupid" things, because even if you do its easy to shrug it off and move on. If you talk to girls enough, you will learn how to cover for yourself in conversation.

gotta keep the game sharp tho.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    you should ask her on an internet date. You guys can play yahoo pool and listen to ITunes together.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    fuck her. I called yesterday and she said she was busy in a really bitchy tone.

That reminds me, I used to flirt with this chick in 8th grade while playing yahoo pool. It was so easy back then. :(. I used to let her win (lol I didn't even know how to play). I miss being young.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    See, I told you she would shit on your broke unwashed homeless ass.