Breaking Bad Season 4

duuudeduuude Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
After an epic ending of the 3rd season last June, the best show on TV is going to be back July 17th and I absolutely cannot fucking wait. Who's ready??

Here is the Danger Promo..

"Walt is not in danger, he IS the danger."

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    I like how much footage they used from the previous 3 seasons....

Still looks good though, I can't fucking wait
  • edited July 2011

Still looks good though, I can't fucking wait
    This.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fab. Show.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I haven't seen it. YES, I know I should watch but fucking time here sucks. I will DL the torrent when I see it.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    I've been waiting too long for this.....

Time to smoke some meth out of celebration.

EDIT: FUCK should have been watching Season 3 for more epicness
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    :thumbsup:

omg! the whole season three was ondemand so I watched it all day and it ended just in time for the new episode! :D
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    The premiere has cemented Gus' status as a certified badass motherfucker...
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    That shit gave me chills bruh.
    edited July 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    That shit gave me chills bruh.

I was all like "OH SNAP NIGGA!"
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't understand why he killed his mexi-friend. I'm guessing because he didn't really appreciate how sacred the cook was? I don't know.
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I don't understand why he killed his mexi-friend. I'm guessing because he didn't really appreciate how sacred the cook was? I don't know.

It was to send a message. That message being "this could just as easily have been you, don't fuck with me."
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    It was to send a message. That message being "this could just as easily have been you, don't fuck with me."

I think a combination of this and him being seen when he went over to Gale's is what led Gus to kill him. I remember him admitting it to Mike (the bald guy that works for Gus too) when he asked him in the lab or whatever.
  • edited July 2011

I think that the clips I've seen in the commercials for the next one seem to imply that this message will lead to Mr. Frings downfall. Seeing him kill that guy seems to have shaken Mike, and caused him to question his arrangement with that organization. Mike's going to be the one who gets Walter where he needs to be to kill Gus.
  • ExposoExposo Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    It's gonna be epic when Walt kills Gus.
    Anyways, I can't wait for tonight's episode, unless they make it all about some insect that is annoying Walt
    But lets face it, they are probably going to focus on some emo-stuff for a couple episodes, after that premier... I mean they can't have cool death scenes every episode, or it will lose its value.
    I think tonight's episode will be all about Hank struggling in rehab... and I think he is going to snap, and punch Walt-jr in the face in front of Skylar... then Skylar will cut off his supply of rehab money.
  • ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    What did you guys make of the new episode?

Do you think Mike killed Gus?

As for Jesse, I kinda thought he'd end up going kinda crazy this season and so far that seems to be the case...

Also, lol at Hank's new mineral (not rock) hobby.
  • edited July 2011
    what does walt think killing gus is going to do is he fucking retarded
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    what does walt think killing gus is going to do is he fucking retarded
    Seriously, WTF I was :facepalm: ing the whole time.
    Exposo wrote: »
    I think tonight's episode will be all about Hank struggling in rehab... and I think he is going to snap, and punch Walt-jr in the face in front of Skylar... then Skylar will cut off his supply of rehab money.

It's Flynn, faggot. :mad:
  • k4aick4aic Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I think Jess is going nutty cause he thinks he will be killed, which is why he threw the party and didn't want his buddies to leave. Next episode looks like it will be going down since the book is found and Hank is asked about it. I don't think Mike killed Gus though...not yet at least.
  • NecrosisNecrosis New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    duuude wrote: »

It's Flynn, faggot. :mad:

lol
  • edited July 2011
    "Go home, Walter."

That was one of my favorite scenes. What the fuck did Walt think, that some guy who distributes 200lbs. of Methamphetamine every week doesn't have security up the ass?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    if you saw seasons 1 - 3 you lost a half year of life.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Bumping this thread cause I'm bored as shit and can't wait to watch the show. Anybody else watching??

Besides Hank showing Walt the lab notes with Walt's initials in it I don't remember shit from the last episode.