my sister gets out of jail in the morning.

waffleswaffles Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i havent seen her in 18 months, im super excited. our parents couldn't stay out of trouble so she pretty much raised me, never let us get separated in foster care and what not. i got her a job at a yoga studio and i have her a room ready. she did this same thing for me when i got out of prison, idk im just excited to have her home. its gonna be good to have someone im related in this world well i have my kids and her son. but not a adult family member besides my gf.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Good luck I guess. You guys should get your shit together.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Shit, man...

Sounds like you and your sister have had a hard life. What did you both do time for?
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    I say you rape her and show her how much you love her. Also, pics or GTFO.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    This thread is useless without FUCKING PICS
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    This thread is useless without FUCKING PICS

1562703744157.jpg
    12834127119145653211322.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    God I hope you don't piss someone off on this forum.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^ She's pretty hot, in a dirty hippy kind of way.

On a serious note though, I'm happy for ya. I hope it goes well.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    hmmm, dont have a reason too. i plan on being useful.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    She looks like shit. Forget rape, jjust get her laid somehow.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    I would suck on her hard nipples.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    DamnShe's fucking ugly
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    What was she in prison for? What were YOU in prison for? Did you enjoy prison? Would you recommend going to prison?
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    What was she in prison for? What were YOU in prison for? Did you enjoy prison? Would you recommend going to prison?

i would not recommend prison. it will ruin your day. i went to prison when i was 17 for robbery and delivery of cocaine and weed. it sucked alot. all my friends went to school and i sat in a freezing as prison in the upper peninsula of michigan, but if your gonna bend the rules expect them to bend back once and a while. it was lonely and kinda intimidating at first. but once you accept the fact your in jail and there is nothing you can do its pretty easy. you sit around and plot and scheme. i read alot, i was very uneducated when i got there and i read everything. kinda taught myself and focused on what i wanted to learn.
    as for my sister she was in florida with her ex bf who was on the run for growing mushrooms, and he got pulled over. for some reason he thought to himself gee i should shoot it out with the police (not only was he a piece of shit he was kinda dumb to say the least) he shot at them a few times and disappeared in to the woods. this is where everything gets sketchy, see the the about stupid is its contagious, and he passed it on to my sister, who as a mother figure and used to taking care of a bunch of knuckleheads decided "geez i should help him escape." long complicated story involving fbi at the house for a few day later they got caught in connecticut, since she help him secape she got 18 months in prison (14 with good-time) 4 months house arrest and three years parole
    moral of the story violence is bad, and if you dumb enough to shot a cop, your life is over and everyone that helps you is in danger. but my sister shut up and did her time like a trooper, and she will be home soon.
  • edited July 2011
    Ouch, sucks that you guys went to prison but I guess you can't go bending the rules all the time or it does eventually kick you in the ass. Glad she's getting out though, it seems like you're pretty happy for it :D It's also cool that you got her a job, that's thoughtful :thumbsup:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    :D I LOVE WAFFLES!

Nice of you to get her a job and everything, wish you two well :)

EDIT: What happened to her ex boyfriend? Massive jail I assume?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Wow, bro send some love to your sister from me. It looks like he did alright in the end. I avoid violence and the Law because honestly there is not justice system in Pakistan. But selling drugs etc. is stupid.

Anyway, just cook her some meals and keep her happy and support here. Maybe I am used to living with family but it kinda makes your life easier to have some related to you around especially when you're having a down time. It's pretty funny, the thing you have I strive hard to get and the thing I have, most people dream they had.

But we all have our problems. Again, send my regards to her.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Good luck dude :) Its nice having family, and now that you and your sister have a shared experience (prison) it'll bring you guys closer together.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    family is everything and I love your ability to post pics and not give a fuck what half these fucks have to say about it. I think it would be about time to get it together now. good luck with that :)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    When she gets out, start a practical joke where you and all the kids pretend you are now church going and as such have turned your lives around for the better. The longer you can keep this up 20 years / rest of life, the funnier it will be. Bonus points if your sister gets into religion and gets baptised.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ I love epic practical jokes like that, playing something like that on her would be hilarious. In fact, anyone who's been in prison for a long amount of time and doesn't know the world very well on the outside would be very susceptible to an epic practical joke of some sort. Way to troll an ex-convict :D
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ I love epic practical jokes like that, playing something like that on her would be hilarious. In fact, anyone who's been in prison for a long amount of time and doesn't know the world very well on the outside would be very susceptible to an epic practical joke of some sort. Way to troll an ex-convict :D

she was only gone for like a year and a half, not 40 years, and i talked to her everyday on the phone, well me or her kids. any way its been awesome, shes home took her to get a new driver license and bought her a jeep today, we went to the lake and there was a random ass giant inflatable waterslide there. it was fun. she is at work for the first time now. its almost like she never left.
    edited July 2011
    I wish someone would buy me a jeep for getting out of prison...:(
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited July 2011
    glad she is coming home! you need family and I know she really needs you around for support :)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    waffles wrote: »
    she was only gone for like a year and a half, not 40 years, and i talked to her everyday on the phone, well me or her kids. any way its been awesome, shes home took her to get a new driver license and bought her a jeep today, we went to the lake and there was a random ass giant inflatable waterslide there. it was fun. she is at work for the first time now. its almost like she never left.
    Glad your sisters back waffles. Ask her if she'd like to join totse. ;)
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Glad your sisters back waffles. Ask her if she'd like to join totse. ;)

This. It's a fuckin' sausagefest up in this mufugga'.
    edited July 2011
    This. It's a fuckin' sausagefest up in this mufugga'.
    Yo! Cocks are grindin in dis mufugga hood....dawg
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    A few guys at my work have done time, I know one said that once he got out the first time his wife had fucked off, his parents had disowned him and he couldnt get a job so he fell in with the same crowd, and was soon back in the slammer, so good on you for giving her help to get back on her feet.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Ask her if she'd like to join totse. ;)

This. I need more tits on my team
    edited July 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    This. I need more tits on my team
    ^ This ..... I'd like to see more tits as well. :p
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    A few guys at my work have done time, I know one said that once he got out the first time his wife had fucked off, his parents had disowned him and he couldnt get a job so he fell in with the same crowd, and was soon back in the slammer, so good on you for giving her help to get back on her feet.

lol im far from the best influence, but she did the same for me and shes picked me up from jail countless times. cant wait to take her to the bar tonight.
    edited July 2011
    lol im far from the best influence, but she did the same for me and shes picked me up from jail countless times. cant wait to take her to the bar tonight.
    Dude! Honestly?
    What happens after the bar? ;)
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    we live next door to a bar we planning her a party there, she will probably pass out after like 5 drinks.
    edited July 2011
    we live next door to a bar we planning her a party there, she will probably pass out after like 5 drinks.
    Heh! OOOoooo Yeah!.....Passed out. fap,fap,fap
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    Bet shes used to super strong prison hootch and drinks him under the table.