"I don't get how anyone finds DXM or DPH fun"

jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
I was at 7-11 this morning, and this announcement came in over the intercom.

"Greetings. I honestly don't get how anyone finds DXM or DPH fun at all. I've tried them both. DPH was just unpleasant and scary, and DXM just felt like drinking alcohol minus the positive effects. If you're gonna do a drug, do a real drug. Weed isn't that hard to get anywhere. Nor are opiates. That is all."

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    I was at 7-11 this morning, and this announcement came in over the intercom.

"Greetings. I honestly don't get how anyone finds DXM or DPH fun at all. I've tried them both. DPH was just unpleasant and scary, and DXM just felt like drinking alcohol minus the positive effects. If you're gonna do a drug, do a real drug. Weed isn't that hard to get anywhere. Nor are opiates. That is all."
    Try more DXM, cough syrup doesn't count
  • edited July 2011
    Over the intercom at 7-11? sounds like you were taking diphen lol.

I hate the shit now but I liked it when I was in sophomore year of high school... shit made you think the weirdest things were going on haha.

as for DXM... never liked it much. Makes me feel retarded during the trip and shitty after.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    DXM instantly transports me to a nightmare world from which there is no waking (or so I think at the time). I use DPH all the time, like when I feel depressed and just wanna sleep for a few days, but fuck trying to trip off of it, I will not even consider it, even though I love spiders...
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    DXM is pretty cool after you throw up. Last time I was playing imaginary apps on my imaginary iPod when I closed my eyes and I turned into a midget whenever I walked to the bathroom. :thumbsup:
  • jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    DXM is pretty cool after you throw up. Last time I was playing imaginary apps on my imaginary iPod when I closed my eyes and I turned into a midget whenever I walked to the bathroom. :thumbsup:

That sounds more like you were on DPH than DXM. XD
  • edited July 2011
    DPH sounds like some scary shit, I hate spiders and all bugs really so if I suddenly see them everywhere then I'd lose my mind I think. Ugh, even the idea of spiders freaks me out.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    DXM is awesome, but like witch said, the amount i took required me to throw up (triple c's) and after i did, it was fucking on.
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    DPH sounds like some scary shit, I hate spiders and all bugs really so if I suddenly see them everywhere then I'd lose my mind I think. Ugh, even the idea of spiders freaks me out.
    I've done dph plenty of times and not once did i ever see bugs
  • edited July 2011

same
  • edited July 2011

I experienced a hallucination featuring:

A) Thousands of bugs crawling on a distant wall
    B) A seemingly real spider, with long legs and green hairs at the joints, hissing and pouncing at me across my desk

Bugs happen on DPH. Trust me.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    What is DPH found in?
    edited July 2011
    I experienced a hallucination featuring:

A) Thousands of bugs crawling on a distant wall
    B) A seemingly real spider, with long legs and green hairs at the joints, hissing and pouncing at me across my desk

Bugs happen on DPH. Trust me.
    Not for everyone.
    What is DPH found in?
    Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl