Sky News fail

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This was uploaded on the 18th of July, so excuse the oldness. However, I feel the actual video is timeless. Sky News are a cornerstone of my hateful existence. They are the same as Fox News just in Britain, and this is just pure, pure fail. Shitty Journalism, mobs of pitchfork-wielding Brits who hate anyone who is half-cast and "honest, working taxpayers" who support them. Just one look at their site will show you the retarded sorts of comments. Anyway, onto the actual "news".

Louise Boat?

Louise Boat.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, that was the first thing I heard too, Louise boat. I can't speak to their journalistic integrity but their ability to pronounce simple one syllable sounds is apparently lacking.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm Luizing at this.
    edited July 2011
    "And Louise's were had by all!"
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry Mr. News Commentator Man, but hacking The Sun newspaper is both funny and clever.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Wow, it's perfectly reasonable for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time being an idiot on the Internet to not know what 'Lulz' is, but still, how in the fuck could it even think of being pronounced "Louise". Like, how stupid do you have to be?
    edited July 2011
    Hackiing any mainstream media outlet is not only funny but a move in the right direction in general. The media (all of it) is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the machine.
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    Wow, it's perfectly reasonable for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time being an idiot on the Internet to not know what 'Lulz' is, but still, how in the fuck could it even think of being pronounced "Louise". Like, how stupid do you have to be?

I can only answer that with a question.

How stupid do you have to be to see a word you are not familiar with in your script and go on the air with asking, "What is this word, what does it mean, and how do I say it"?
  • edited July 2011
    Fucking hell, what an embarrassment. I'm glad I don't watch a lot of news, let alone follow it closely. Louise boat? What the hell :facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    I can only answer that with a question.

How stupid do you have to be to see a word you are not familiar with in your script and go on the air with asking, "What is this word, what does it mean, and how do I say it"?

That is true, they must me pretty shitty at their jobs..