TV-B-Gone Jacket Video Instruction

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Life
YouTube - TV-B-Gone Jacket

I know many will hate this but it's a clever idea and mostly well executed. I don't care about TVs but still it might be fun in some TV show etc.

But I think some other method would be good. She can't wear that jacket any place where security is in place.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    2 things:

1) That girl is everything I hate. Hipster wannabe who sits at home cursing the world and expressing it through her only hobby - culminating in her own version of Fascism which she opposes. Apparently.

2) I have done this with a cell phone jammer. Only the once as I hate people in my lectures on Facebook until I realised how juvenile it is. I might fuck with people but don't do it maliciously or for extended periods of time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    2 things:

1) That girl is everything I hate. Hipster wannabe who sits at home cursing the world and expressing it through her only hobby - culminating in her own version of Fascism which she opposes. Apparently.

2) I have done this with a cell phone jammer. Only the once as I hate people in my lectures on Facebook until I realised how juvenile it is. I might fuck with people but don't do it maliciously or for extended periods of time.

I hate that girl as well. This is the first time I seeing her and she just rubs me off in a wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I won't mind killin her but still... she does seem like a wannabe whore who likes to get high on Jenkem.
  • echo4818echo4818 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    she has nice hair... for a lesbian
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    echo4818 wrote: »
    she has nice hair... for a lesbian

No she doesn't. And that ring in her nose makes her look like a cow. Whenever I see someboy with a cowring in their nose I just wanna yank it until it comes off.
  • edited June 2011
    Bitch, if you don't want to watch TV at a bar or restaurant, go to another bar or restaurant.
  • BonnieCobbBonnieCobb New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    2 things:

I'm not saying I really like what she's doing (thought it doesn't particularly bother me, either), but I feel like you're painting her as some kind of basement-dwelling, pabst-drinking psycho who is plotting the downfall of America by turning off all the tvs. But she's pretty successful, if you can ever call arts & crafts success. I don't think she'd be motivated to rule the world with her Hipster Fascism. She's busy hacking knitting machines.

http://sternlab.org/
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I don't know why everyone is hating on her. I thought it was pretty clever.
  • BonnieCobbBonnieCobb New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I don't know why everyone is hating on her. I thought it was pretty clever.

Cuz they go to bars and restaurants to watch TV, clearly. Which I think is odd. Maybe they don't have one at home?

IIRC, she didn't even invent the tv-turner-offer, she just put it in the jacket, right? So I can't even figure out what she's supposedly done to annoy anyone.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Like i said, I though her use of the technology was clever in the way she made the jacket zipper part of the circuit.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    A ginger with a speech impediment? No wonder she is bitter, dont suppose all of her other problems have helped. Would have been better if she had copied the circuitry but minaturised it and made a mercury activated switch.