Totse Meetup + Party

edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Once we have a good, large userbase which covers a wide range of places, meetups can start being organized again. Instead of the usual meetup procedure, why not arrange something a little more spectacular and memorable?

A location should be considered prior to the event, and the event holder would have to make sure that the location is good enough to use and to house a load of Totseans. An abandoned building would kick ass. Next, invite your crowd privately - don't want any information to be leaked to the law enforcements, as they may crash the party before it's even begun which is not good if there's drugs around ;) Go to the location a little early, throw up some suicide speakers and plug an iPod in - obtain a few kegs from someplace, buy some cups (they're cheap as fuck) and wait for your guests to arrive.

Totse rave.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    That'd be awkward and unlikely to end well. There are only a few individuals from totse/zoklet that I'd consider meeting up with offline, never more than 2 (maybe 3) at a time.

Having said that, I've always said that when I win the lottery or become a rich psychologist I will buy a derelict 17 bedroom house, redo it up and have it as a safehouse for certain people for a fee and placing a negotiable deposit of some kind. The people in question would have to meet a certain criteria before I let them stay (i.e. no druggies, thieves, wogs).

Back on to totse meet ups, small groups of people meeting up would make more sense and would be safer. Kind of like how individuals who are part of a cell meet up.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Sounds like a good time to me. I'm up for it if it. I'll buy the cups lol.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Met 3 ToTSEans and they're all safe as fuck. Reject, Tordek and Cot_Death.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'd do it. I'm not really involved in anything THAT illegal, that it would deter me from hanging out with you folks.
  • edited May 2011
    Only problem is that it would be a total bitch to organize, to be honest. It would require a lot of planning, making sure that no cops would crash the place, getting a generator for the sound system, etc. I agree with what Negrophobe said though - smaller groups are cool too. It would definitely be a lot safer meeting up in small groups. You can't have a rave with 3 people though!
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Actually a smaller groups is probably better.

I would go to a totse meet up, if there was one close to where I live.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Habbo Hotel.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    As far as I'm concerned if anything is near Ohigho....the best party spot would be Cedar Point, and you'd make a whole long weekend out of it.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/

Think about it....you are gonna end up under whatever influence of god knows what chemical, and just sit around shooting the shit talking about stuff with newer friends. Why not stand in line and shoot the shit, all the while enjoying some of the greatest thrill rides on the face of the earth? :thumbsup:

As far as staying the night...there are countless options from resort hotels right in the amusement park, cabins, tenting, normal motels...whatever all over the fuckin place.

The clubs can be fun, just the lounges in the hotels can be a blast....girls, girls, and more girls. Prett much the closest thing to a "resort" area you can get around here, so the womenz are in a looser/partying mood. ;)

Now I sure as hell ain't steping forward to say I would organize or lead any of this.....instead just pointing out the bestest spot for the most fun and epicness potential, and hopefully shit to talk about many years later would be in Sandusky. :p
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Habbo Hotel.

I shall put my loafas on, niggra.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited May 2011
    Quit being pussy tits, and to it in chi town. Middle of the country. And least racist of all regions. Also, a fuck ton cleaner than 90% of cities in this country....

Also, the rebel flag cock sucker and fangdangility tits can fuck each other to a singular hatred. = Meaning their dick mongering wont be present.
    edited May 2011
    ^ thay actually might work well for me. Work takes me to Chicago sometimes and I might could make arrangements to be there. It would have to be a weekend though.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is never gonna happen.
    edited May 2011
    Well not with that attitude!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUgsimOlQWs-4qh18w7AyXyUid_TTa6zBMGUmxprf5C0OvgEwA
  • edited May 2011
    This is never gonna happen.

Just you wait and see :thumbsup: I bet we can get Dfg on a flight and have him attend the party as well. We'll have to invite him early because he'll be stopped about 10 times passing through the airport as a suspected terrorist ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Fucking West coast, always last to the party. As a somewhat tangental idea, how about a totse "Map". A flash driven world map where totse users could click on a point and have it display their handle when someone clicks on a marked spot, might be interesting to see what the global spread of totse is like. I like this idea, going to suggestions.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fucking West coast, always last to the party. As a somewhat tangental idea, how about a totse "Map". A flash driven world map where totse users could click on a point and have it display their handle when someone clicks on a marked spot, might be interesting to see what the global spread of totse is like. I like this idea, going to suggestions.

I think this is a great idea.

Okay instead of everyone having to travel, we could do this:
    All the members meet the other totseans in their country.
    Every country has a massive rave whilst on a big skype group with the other countries.
    I can just imagine being so stoned that I try passing the joint through the screen :o
    The problem with this would be DFG by himself just melting in the heat. We can go do some scams and buy him a flight. :D
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    this would be interesting
    edited July 2011
    Bump. I live near the bottom of California in Arizona. Meatup?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Bump. I live near the bottom of California in Arizona. Meatup?

lol

come visit FATTY and myself
    edited July 2011
    Where do you fuckers live?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    meet me in Paterson, NJ bitches
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    Party at Mayberry's
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Where do you fuckers live?

NZ mang, I cant afford to fly to the US anyway :sad:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Box wrote: »
    meet me in Paterson, NJ bitches

LOL I used to live across the Passaic River in Fair Lawn. Patterson is a total shit hole.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I will only come if we meet up in Gary, Indiana and we destroy it.

Too late, the niggers destroyed that town 40 years ago.
  • edited July 2011
    Party at Mayberry's

I'm down, I've been stalking him for months anyway. Anyone near Vancouver, B.C., Canada?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm down for anywhere, provided I don't need a passport or have ample notice to get one.
    I remember all the threads from totse meetups back in the day.
    Always wanted to go to one, but there were only 4-5 of us in Omaha, and i'm the one that brought 'em here.
    edited July 2011
    spazz wrote:
    Anyone live/visit/wanttovisit/ in mexico?............Nobody? .....................:( :( :fap:
    I'm right next to Mexicali nigger.