Unknown [movie].

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What a crock of shit! I downloaded this for my Dad and watched it with him last night - and apart from being JUST like the movie with Liam in, "Taken", it is a total rip-off of The Bourne Identity. Evenso that retards are asking the same questions and bitching the same things on Yahoo Answers!

Srsly, load of shit and would avoid like the plague. Pile o' shit.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    I got a film called Neds about jock delinquents a few weeks ago. That was pretty shit too. Fuck films.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    I actually enjoyed Unknown.
    I do understand and agree that it was pulled strongly from the bourne series.
    Never the less, I like Liam and any role that lets him kick some serious ass (even if only for a few minutes) is worth the watch.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Liam is kool
  • edited July 2011
    I really enjoyed Unknown to be honest, I really liked the concept of it. I was really annoyed when the huge fucking plot-twist happened though. I just wanted the couple to actually be married and not some lame fucking assassins :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Damn you for ruining the experience. I am glad I didn't read this thread before watching the movie. Yes, it does seem like it's a total RIP off but honestly I don't give a shit, this coming from a guy who watched Bourne movies and even bothered to read the books ( at all just the few). Hell in the book our Assasin is a lot older than he is protrayed in the movies. Anyway, if you throw the Bourne idea out of the window and just watch the movie, it would be pretty entertaining. The problem arises when you start thinking too much.