Who enjoys their meals not walking off the plate?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Life
How the fuck can anyone digest that fucking thing?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I ate a live baby octopus once, the dude ripped its guts out, wrapped it around a chopstick and handed it to me like a lollipop. Not really all that impressive, chewy with a light seafood taste. I don't think I'd do the dancing squid though, too big, and those eggs look nasty.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    I've eaten a small squid live. We were catching them for bait. One of those dumb things you do when you're drinking & fishing I guess. :(
  • edited July 2011
    Aside from yogurt and shit like that, I don't like my food to be alive.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    That looks fun. If I'm drunk enough of course...
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Isn't there some place in Asia where they crack a live monkey's head open and eat the brains?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Makes me want to eat a panda while it's still alive...
    Don't ask me why...
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Isn't there some place in Asia where they crack a live monkey's head open and eat the brains?

I saw that on a Faces of Death video when I was a kid. Faces of Death is fake.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I would have to be suffering from malnourishment to put that in my mouth and that would still involve me beating it with a rock until it stopped moving.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    those eggs look nasty.

Those eggs are delicious.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    It does not really appeal to me. It does show the efficiency of the Oriental - if it does not need cooked so much, why cook it? If its really fresh, it will be safe. Who has not had oysters? I dont think they die instantly when the shell is opened, or lemon or tobbasco or chopped shallots are put on them, so its no different to that to me.

A lot of people eat raw liver from deer they have just shot.

I just prefer my squid cooked with garlic and chilli or lime and chilli. I did once catch a flounder and brought it home, cut off its head and put it on the bench, gutted, scraped and definned the body, fried it coated in flour, salt and pepper - the head was still alive watching - and it watched as I ate it. I found fish I cought in estury waters was a lot harder to kill - including cod, flounders, whiting and of course eels.
  • edited July 2011
    I think oysters have considerably less brain power than a squid, though.

I wonder if they can even experience pain and shit.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    That looks more disgusting than NaziMick's gore images. Nice job BK.
    edited July 2011
    LoL Thanks duuude. :D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Damn that is just freaky. Like I dont even think I could attempt to eat that. I can see that some people would love it and I am sure that it tastes great, but honestly if it moves I dont think that I could even look at it for a minute. I once at a dead shrimp with its legs and head still there and just seeing its eyes nearly gagged me. I like my food well cooked and well seasoned.
    edited July 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Those eggs are delicious.
    What are those eggs?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    I think oysters have considerably less brain power than a squid, though.
    I
    I wonder if they can even experience pain and shit.

Pain or no pain, it should more important that they are independant beings that are capable of action and interaction. That you should still choose to eat them after recognising this fact, you must then respect their manner of death somewhat.

I say animals are tasty as fuck and humans have evolved to eat them.

C'est la vie.
  • edited July 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Pain or no pain, it should more important that they are independant beings that are capable of action and interaction. That you should still choose to eat them after recognising this fact, you must then respect their manner of death somewhat.

I say animals are tasty as fuck and humans have evolved to eat them.

C'est la vie.

If it can't feel pain, and hasn't got any potential past being a delicious morsel, what's the problem with killing and eating it?

It's basically a vegetable.
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    What are those eggs?

Ikura aka Salmon Roe
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    Is that poor creature still alive?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Watch the second video on the guy eating one. That one is super fucked up.
    edited July 2011
    Ikura aka Salmon Roe
    Woah! They look huge for Salmon roe. The ones I tried were smaller.I never liked them that much.
  • edited July 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    Watch the second video on the guy eating one. That one is super fucked up.

I know.

It seems to me like these "Dancing squids" are well aware of what's goin' on. It seems to me like when you pour soy-sauce into their open bodies, that they feel some serious pain, hence the writhing and squirming.
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Woah! They look huge for Salmon roe. The ones I tried were smaller.I never liked them that much.

Maybe you ate a different kind of roe. I love eating eggs (any kind :o).
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I know.

It seems to me like these "Dancing squids" are well aware of what's goin' on. It seems to me like when you pour soy-sauce into their open bodies, that they feel some serious pain, hence the writhing and squirming.

Yeah for real and in the second one it shows them get cut up and still decpite that when put in the soy sauce they freak the fuck out.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2011
    Man, forget about digestion. I'd be bringing that little fucker home with me to put in an aquarium. I feel like it would be a lot cooler there than in your stomach.
    edited July 2011
    Maybe you ate a different kind of roe. I love eating eggs (any kind :o).
    They were Salmon roe. perhaps they were from one of the many Salmon species out there.
    If I were to compare them to anything, i would have to say paitballs with water inside. (although I have never eaten paintballs. :o)