Winehouse joins the stupid club

dr rockerdr rocker Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Amy Winehouse, the singer whos life was what seemed to be a drink and drugs session, has died aged 27 - the stupid club has another member.

Winehouse Dead - BBC

Never liked her but she did had a decent voice. Not really surprised that she is dead.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Should've gone to rehab :o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    good that bitch is dead . she was going no where with her music career , always being drunk or on drugs while she was on tour and performing on stage . :facepalm: no idea why the other band members said fuck it and left her ass to rot.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    It pisses me off when some idiot has a bit of talent and gets the luckiest breaks possible and then pisses it all away like that when people with real talent struggle all their lives and never get heard like they should. I hope someone pisses on this stupid cunts grave.

This post has been brought to you by the letter P and the word piss.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    her death was long over due and she was past her expiration date
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    If it wasn't for the drugs and alcohol, she wouldn't have a career. If you have a look @ her list, you'll notice a lot of them were drug inspired.
    To be honest i only liked one song and the rest were shit.
  • edited July 2011
    The main thing I couldn't stand with Amy Winehouse (apart from her music) is that horrible face of hers. It's like a trainwreck.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    The main thing I couldn't stand with Amy Winehouse (apart from her music) is that horrible face of hers. It's like a trainwreck.
    And that fucking hair! What was up with that shit....ay woot?