Do you remember exactly where you put things?

JackJack Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Even though I can hardly ever remember where and how I had objects placed, I feel like everyone else can, so I'm paranoid about putting things back in the exact same position if I'm messing around somewhere I'm not supposed to be. Wondered if I could get a concrete idea of it.

Comments

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    I remember where everything is but I don't think it's normal. Probably just an OCD type thing.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I can tell when my shit has been moved even though I never put it it the same place the same way.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    I lose my phone or the remote a couple times a day so no. Those seem to be only things I ever lose though.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    I often misplace stuff, got the latest bad religion CD and only played it once before it went missing. Got some new headphones yesterday and have allready put them someplace stupid.

That said, if somebody moves my stuff I know about it.
  • edited July 2011
    I usually know where everything is at all times, simply because I don't really have much stuff to misplace. I'm a pretty minimal person who doesn't have a lot of junk laying around. The only thing I can really misplace is my phone, but there's only a few places in the house where I get signal so I just check one of those places and it turns up.
  • edited July 2011
    Depends on the importance of the object.
    My phone, always remember
    car keys, always
    Barely used flash drive, no
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2011
    I used to work with guy that would constantly fuck with my stuff.
    If I had an engine apart or something like that he would either add or remove things from my carefully constructed pile of parts.:angry:
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited July 2011
    I know where most of my stuff is that i put down but that seems to go out the window at my moms house. I always forget stuff there i mean its a for sure prob left something tonight and i will pick it up tomorrow.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    This applies only to critical stuff, like HDD, wallet etc. I don't notice much in my house but outside I might be a bit cautious.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Just get married. Your wife will constantly move your shit to different spots AND YOU WILL NOTICE. ALWAYS.
  • ShitcrappensShitcrappens New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Yeah. Mouths. Vaginas. Asses.

I remember every one!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Everything is organized. I notice everything out of place.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    nope. move it and i won't notice. i lose lighters and all sorts of dumb shit..