Website about Gypsy "Sweetheart Swindle"

tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
http://home.surewest.net/twitham/sweetheart_swindle/mycase.html
I was emotionally and financially tortured and raped by Belinda Mitchell, my so-called girlfriend and fiance, from October 1999 through February 2003. Belinda and her husband Richard Mitchell were arrested in June 2003 for this "sweetheart swindle" after leaving me barely alive on $3/day for food. In November they were convicted of grand theft of the $393,000 they stole from me (everything I ever had and more) for supposed "cancer" treatments and surgeries that never happened and other Mitchell lies. She was sentenced to 4 years in state prison. He got 1 year in county jail and 5 years probation. Both were ordered to pay full restitution, but have failed miserably. They successfully stole my entire life by isolating me from family and friends for several years.
This site exists to expose this horrible crime in the hopes that it might help someone avoid being victimized, or to help someone pull a loved one out of this trap. Another purpose is to gather further information on these heartless felons in hopes that justice may eventually be served in my case. If you know anything more about my case or these crooks, please let me know.
I had never heard of this con and that is mostly why I fell prey. Since 1984, the phrase "sweetheart swindle" has appeared in the Sacramento Bee only 9 times. All were in 2001 or later and 6 of those were about my case! Sadly, the victim will never know they are in a sweetheart swindle until it is too late.

Essentially, this jackass met a random chick at a KFC restaurant, she hit it off with him, and she ended up conning him out of $393,000.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited July 2011
    Never heard of this type of con before, thanks for the contribution!!!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Why did you post this in BI? This belongs in N&P.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited July 2011
    He posted it here because he's an idiot.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    You would think a guy that mods a similar forum would have more sense.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited July 2011
    It's a website about crime, dipshits. Also, it isn't news. SLIM, go suck a black cock. You've heard of it, a lot of folks haven't. Still...almost half a million bucks and only 4 years in prison is pretty sweet. A lot of people are so embarrassed to let others know they've been had that they don't get cops involved. They just swallow it.