The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Bleh wrote: »
    lol, i got banned by error today.

He's got this huge boner for me. :fap:

Hey how do I make another account? Im using Tor, but when I try to register, even under a proxy- it wont let me do it. What gives? N u have an AIM or something man? I think this was the final straw for me. Ive put 10 years on these sites, and this mother-beating, purse-stealing junkie wal-mart clerk is modding the place. I would like to keep in touch with a select few of u niggas tho.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    CASPER wrote: »
    Hey how do I make another account? Im using Tor, but when I try to register, even under a proxy- it wont let me do it. What gives? N u have an AIM or something man? I think this was the final straw for me. Ive put 10 years on these sites, and this mother-beating, purse-stealing junkie wal-mart clerk is modding the place. I would like to keep in touch with a select few of u niggas tho.

I'll make you an account man, what do want your name to be?
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Bleh wrote: »
    I'll make you an account man, what do want your name to be?

Ill PM it to u
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited May 2011
    what error what do you want?
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited May 2011
    TRT hits page 420 and zoklet crashes.... coincidence?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I said remember this moment?

in the back of my mind

the time we stood with ur shaking hands and the crowd in the stance went while

we were the kings and thr queens

and the crowd read off our name.s...

[ame=" - Taylor Swift - Long Live - Lyrics HQ[/ame]
  • edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    How long does it take for alcohol tolerance to drop back down to baseline again? I've been drinking quite regularly lately, and it's obviously had some effect on how tolerant I am to it because when I tried getting drunk with my friends the other night, it just wasn't happening. I achieved a slight buzz, but usually that amount of alcohol would have gotten me totally drunk on a normal day.

So, how long do I have to wait before my alcohol tolerance drops back to normal again?

you think you have a tolerance cuz you can drink a six pack and not be drunk? fuckin faggot
  • edited July 2011
    I've got a natural tolerance to everything. I've been able to kill a fifth of vodka since i was 18

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG ur so bad ass
  • edited July 2011
    you think you have a tolerance cuz you can drink a six pack and not be drunk? fuckin faggot

Uh... Did I mention ANYTHING about a six-pack? :facepalm:
  • edited July 2011
    that's all you can drink cuz you're a little faggot.
  • edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Losing all tolerance is awesome. You get drunk on much less, you pay less to have a good time, and you still have lots of alcohol left over for next time! Good stuff if you ask me. The only problem is, you can't drink people under the table at parties :(

pussy ass bitch. "lol i like not being able to drink alot cuz i'm a little bitch" i bet you drink coors light or wine coolers you faggot fuck
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    you put the cocaine in the cola, and the rest is history.
    edited July 2011
    Oh high bleh.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    o haigh nigroes
    edited July 2011
    Might as well rename this the TRT refuge thread
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Might as well rename this the TRT refuge thread

♪ ♫ You see you don't have to live like a refugee ♪ ♫
    edited July 2011
    Bout to be doing bong rips and watch that movie Limitless. Looks pretty crazy, that one about a super nootropic or something.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Oh soup doods ? , 888 here .
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2011
    reppin dat 860
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Oh fuck yeah Breaking Bad tonight biatchess
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Oh hey guiz I just took one and a half E tabs that I've been holding onto for more then a month .
    edited July 2011
    Feels bad man :(
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Why does it feel bad :confused:
    edited July 2011
    It's just not the same.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Not until we get some of our old TRT users back , and then we will rule once again .
    edited July 2011
    yeah this is pretty fucked, people are pro ably waiting to see what zok is up to. Man I wish I had some rolls.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Im floating :eek:
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    u need 2 step ur game up and turn that frown upside down with hard liquor

u be guaranteed drunk each & every time

it's like pushing a button
    edited July 2011
    bath salts r fucking stupid
    edited July 2011
    u gotta smoek sum mother fukin dank weed man
    edited July 2011
    get a bong and pack snaps or hoots or wutever the fuk people call it u dumb ass

its just easier & efficient that way
  • edited July 2011
    wonT0nsOOp wrote: »
    Codeine syrup on the blunt

I can't believe people actually do something so fucking dumb like this. I mean I can because one of my good friends picked it up from someone else and tried to put that shit on a blunt when I was kickin it with him. Never talked to that fucker again after that, some people are just too fucking stupid to live.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »
    I can't believe people actually do something so fucking dumb like this. I mean I can because one of my good friends picked it up from someone else and tried to put that shit on a blunt when I was kickin it with him. Never talked to that fucker again after that, some people are just too fucking stupid to live.

whats your problem with it? its not that potent in small amounts and doesnt last long at all when smoked.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    whats your problem with it? its not that potent in small amounts and doesnt last long at all when smoked.

I know, right? I should add that this practice only occurs when sombody buys a Baby Bottle (filled with purple syrup), and has plenty to waste.
    wrote:

Maybe your friend just didn't do it correctly. Usually what we do down here is the blunt is cut and dumped, and codeine syrup is smeared on the inside and outside. The blunt is allowed to dry (somewhat), so that it becomes impregnated with the syrup. Weed is then sprikled with coke and rolled up.
  • edited July 2011

Really? You think its a good idea to smoke SYRUP? Its not the codeine I have a problem with obviously its all the other fucking shit that is in the syrup that you should NEVER SMOKE under any circumstances. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking stupid some people are, I swear I lose a little more faith in humanity every day...

Its like the same people that crush up xanax and smoke it on their blunt. :facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    Really? You think its a good idea to smoke SYRUP? Its not the codeine I have a problem with obviously its all the other fucking shit that is in the syrup that you should NEVER SMOKE under any circumstances. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking stupid some people are, I swear I lose a little more faith in humanity every day...

Its like the same people that crush up xanax and smoke it on their blunt. :facepalm:

Dude, Xanax has such a high oral bioavailability that nobody would/should bother trying to smoke it, anyway. That being said, I know people who ONLY roll codeine blunts, and have been smoking them for years. They're just as normal and in fucked-up health as the rest of us, no better or worse.
  • edited July 2011
    Dude, Xanax has such a high oral bioavailability that nobody would/should bother trying to smoke it, anyway.
    Its on the same level of stupidity of smoking syrup.
    That being said, I know people who ONLY roll codeine blunts, and have been smoking them for years. They're just as normal and in fucked-up health as the rest of us, no better or worse.
    No they are fucking dumb so don't roll everyone into the same group. Only fucking idiots try to smoke pills and syrups, especially if they put it on weed. The only exception would be like oxy's wand what not but those still have binders and shit in them that you should not be smoking

TL/DR: You are stupid as fuck if you smoke codeine syrup on blunts and even fucking dumber if you think it is a normal ok thing to do and that your health will not be affected. Try smoking asbestos that's probably ok too.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: (I could post 10 pages of these and they woulnd't be enough)
    edited July 2011
    Its on the same level of stupidity of smoking syrup.

No they are fucking dumb so don't roll everyone into the same group. Only fucking idiots try to smoke pills and syrups, especially if they put it on weed. The only exception would be like oxy's wand what not but those still have binders and shit in them that you should not be smoking

TL/DR: You are stupid as fuck if you smoke codeine syrup on blunts and even fucking dumber if you think it is a normal ok thing to do and that your health will not be affected. Try smoking asbestos that's probably ok too.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: (I could post 10 pages of these and they woulnd't be enough)

Dude calm down. You're making me LOL. We all know it's stupid as fuck. That being said, most of us would try anything once. So did you, hyprocrite. So don't criticize other people's stupid drug decisions. These are our bodies and our lives to play with for the lulz and for the highs. And for the record,if you would make an exception for Oxy, an exception must be made for all else. A pill is a pill is a pill. It's all good shit + binders
  • edited July 2011
    Dude calm down. You're making me LOL. We all know it's stupid as fuck. That being said, most of us would try anything once. So did you, hyprocrite. So don't criticize other people's stupid drug decisions. These are our bodies and our ives to play with for the lulz and for the highs.

I'm calm as hell I just smoke a normal blunt without weird shit on it I feel great. I just needed to let you know how dumb you and your friends are for doing shit like this, but now it seems you've changed your stance on it.

And know this I have NEVER smoked a fucking blunt with codeine syrup on it so I don't see how I am a hypocrite, just smarter than you and your friends. Only stupid fucks would try this, even once.
    edited July 2011
    I'm calm as hell I just smoke a normal blunt without weird shit on it I feel great. I just needed to let you know how dumb you and your friends are for doing shit like this, but now it seems you've changed your stance on it.

And know this I have NEVER smoked a fucking blunt with codeine syrup on it so I don't see how I am a hypocrite, just smarter than you and your friends. Only stupid fucks would try this, even once.

My stance has always been that it's a stupid mix. That's not to say it wouldn't feel fun once in a while. I would never smoke pills or other objects meant to be ingested. Smoking one syrup blunt is as close as I've come to that. Also, I assumed that since one of your good friends has tried it, you would've been curious enough to participate. Since you did not, my assumption was wrong and I'm sorry. See how easy that was to say?
    edited July 2011

I think its probably just as good an idea as smoking a blunt. If your going to be a snob about smoking weed you shouldn't be smoking blunts anyways. Have fun with your cancer faggot, I only vape my weed.
  • edited July 2011
    I think its probably just as good an idea as smoking a blunt. If your going to be a snob about smoking weed you shouldn't be smoking blunts anyways. Have fun with your cancer faggot, I only vape my weed.

You are dumb as fuck...

LOL SNOB? If I jizz on a blunt would you smoke it? It is a syrupy like substance, and will get you just about as high. You're not a snob right?
    edited July 2011
    i only vape my weed. blunts are terrible for you. it has tobacco which is known to cause cancer.
  • edited July 2011
    i only vape my weed. blunts are terrible for you. it has tobacco which is known to cause cancer.
    So you are against smoking blunts, but not opposed to smoking blunts with codeine syrup on them? What kind of fucked up thought process do you have going on in your head?
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011
    What's with the promethazine bullshit?
  • edited July 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    What's with the promethazine bullshit?
    mayne u smok dat sh1t an it git u fukkked up dawg
    edited July 2011
    promethazine enhances the effects of the codeine in the syrup solution.
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I realize this now, I got hit on a bunch by this friend of a friend, Ugh WEIRD!!! Sooooo uncomfortable. Ewwwwww.
  • edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    fuck u bitch why u move my shiet hurr