.info-ians should be ashamed of thyselves.

edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
cos the only reason great posters will flock back here is only when the other loo-site is down.

Says alot being a loo-site .... buy says even more being 2nd choice loo-site.

and hwere the fuck is this https I asked like 2years ago ???

httpS ; where the fuck is it ????

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    and hwere the fuck is this https I asked like 2years ago ???

httpS ; where the fuck is it ????

This place has had SSL for awhile now, I don't think it's been configured in since the switch to VB4 because whenever you log in using https all of the links and threads link back to http. PM Dfg if it bothers you that much.
  • edited July 2011
    well then the text that says THIS SITE SUPPORTS SSL needs to be taken down because thats a flat-out lie
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    It is not a lie dumb ass there are changes being made to the site and the SSL is not available temporarily.
  • edited July 2011
    Well y dont you pay me $1000 for my box of PS4 nad Iphone 6. But pls dont complain if the box's empty cos their not available .... temporary.

I'll slowly but surely become available .... so technically ... and according to your logic, I'm not lying here.

PAY ME NOW.
  • edited July 2011
    Edit : you kno what .... you can shove that lightsaber up ur ass while your at it too. fuck you.
  • edited July 2011
    Brilliant. Anyway, there's plenty more of these great posters out there on the internet - they don't just live at Z. As for the SSL, it's temporarily unavailable because of our recent switch to VB4. Dfg will be configuring that as soon as possible, just hold on.
    edited July 2011
    Well y dont you pay me $1000 for my box of PS4 nad Iphone 6. But pls dont complain if the box's empty cos their not available .... temporary.

I'll slowly but surely become available .... so technically ... and according to your logic, I'm not lying here.

PAY ME NOW.

When you show a receipt where you paid for the use of this site we will talk Until then you know what you can do with your shitty analogy.
    Edit : you kno what .... you can shove that lightsaber up ur ass while your at it too. fuck you.

I see your obsession with men's asses and fucking them has not dwindled any.
  • edited July 2011
    loll .... talking bout loo site. &Z is like the washroom of a hotel lobby where its the number 1 choice not because of its toiletry qualities but out of conveniences and walking distance. [Jeff *did* left a link to it in his ttfn remember ?]

and then .nfo is like the washroom you'll find on the 1st or 2nd floor you kno. its generally cleaner, not becos of better maintenance or more frequent cleaning schedule .... but becos of lower traffic. Becos its on the higher floor. Its the washroom you go ... have to go to when the one on the lobby is closed for cleaning / out of order ......

And then there's TDD. Yess ... this is a washroom for those who're ... who find regular loo too challenging to deal with. TDD is the loo you go to when you find yourself too challenged to use normal, regular toilet and when the visitors, toiletry equipments including kthe toilet bowls themselves reject your presence.

TDD is the specialized toilet for these people.
  • edited July 2011
    When you show a receipt where you paid for the use of this site we will talk Until then you know what you can do with your shitty analogy.

I see your obsession with men's asses and fucking them has not dwindled any.

my well thought out posts are my prooff of purchase. now go u kno wat yourself and take this and shovvee it up your you kno where.
    edited July 2011
    Yes. I see your receipt now, according to the records you purchased access to this site. Please be sure to address all of your warranty concerns with the administration of that domain.

Have a nice day.
  • edited July 2011
    *shove his nice day nicely up his ass*

nice.
    edited July 2011
    There you go with your closet fantasies again. :facepalm:
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    what the fuck is this thread about? terrible.
    edited July 2011
    It is about the OP's e-constipation caused by the malfunction of the only toilet on the internutz he is not banned from.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2011
    lol the fagmetician is back. he's a chink who thinks he's aryan :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I checked HTTPS it seems some elements like CSS etc, don't work with it. Also, it seems VB4 has issues with SSL. For SSL to work, I would need to move everything to SSL which will increase load on the server and it will give the partial encryption errors. I can however modify templates and forced SSL for various pages which carry sensitive information.
  • edited July 2011
    It is about the OP's e-constipation caused by the malfunction of the only toilet on the internutz he is not banned from.

wait a min .... wtf ???? why am I here ?????

Did someone just take down my bann and shovveeth it back up your ass ????

hik hik hikk hikk hicckkkk (short-shrieking asian snickers)

hick hick hickk.
  • edited July 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    lol the fagmetician is back. he's a chink who thinks he's aryan :facepalm:

I demand you backing up your extravagant claim by quoting and showing evidences that I *THINK* I am aryan ....

Prove. Here. I want to *SEE* them.
    Dfg wrote: »
    I checked HTTPS it seems some elements like CSS etc, don't work with it. Also, it seems VB4 has issues with SSL. For SSL to work, I would need to move everything to SSL which will increase load on the server and it will give the partial encryption errors. I can however modify templates and forced SSL for various pages which carry sensitive information.

Nah ... forget it. I understand. I wont/no longer be posting anything sensitive or sensitive info under this username anyway. Not after what happened to ansnage ....