Fucking how many eggs should I use in my fucking ommellet ?

arleybobarleybob Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have a lot of eggs I can choose from, all white and they all pretty much look the same

now how many fucking eggs should i use for my breakfist?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Dunno and don't care, try asking here.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    3 is a good number. It was good enough for Tesla, so why not you too?
  • arleybobarleybob Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Dunno and don't care, try asking here.

nice try at seeming non-chalant but you posted in this thread and that's good enough for me
    edited July 2011
    and thanks wanderer, three it is. i usually make them with two, but i'm a hungry man today
    edited July 2011
    arleybob wrote: »
    nice try at seeming non-chalant but you posted in this thread and that's good enough for me

I posted in the thread as a subtle method of trying to let you know at toste.info SG is not HB JR. I know that at Zoklet SG is an anything goes style forum but here we use HB for that. I am not getting on your case or anything I am just letting you know there are some subtle differences here.

Have a nice day.
    edited July 2011
    whats toste.info :confused:

Toast.jpg
  • logiclogic Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    [IMG]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/cornbreesha/bitches get stitches/7a8f397c.jpg[/IMG]

bAHAHHAHAHA @ TDR's sweet sig.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited July 2011
    A bakers dozen
  • edited July 2011
    I posted in the thread as a subtle method of trying to let you know at toste.info SG is not HB JR. ..

I ... The Methematician a proud former &T-an .... solemly declares that this was not the case. In those glorious days and in that glorious land which Jeff had created ....

SG was just the opposite side of the HB-SG coin. I have prove of citizenship that spanned all the way back to 2005 ... but what does this Dark "snitching" rat have ????

He wasnt even there and wasnt even alive then. Hes not a reliable source of what &T is and is not. I AM.

So who're you gonna believe ???? A snitching ratt ??? Or me, The Meth Mann ?????
    edited July 2011
    I ... The Methematician a proud former &T-an .... solemly declares that this was not the case. In those glorious days and in that glorious land which Jeff had created ....

SG was just the opposite side of the HB-SG coin. I have prove of citizenship that spanned all the way back to 2005 ... but what does this Dark "snitching" rat have ????

He wasnt even there and wasnt even alive then. Hes not a reliable source of what &T is and is not. I AM.

So who're you gonna believe ???? A snitching ratt ??? Or me, The Meth Mann ?????

This is not totse this is totse.info but good try. Keep working at it though, who knows, maybe one day you will get it right. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Have a nice day.

*EDIT* Unless jeff somehow had Totse running before 1962 you are incorrect in your assumption about my age and other things as well.
    edited July 2011
    shut up faggot
    edited July 2011
    it was definitely the right choice. made for a thicker, fuller omelette. i also sliced up some garlic super thin like how pauly does it in Goodfellas.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2011
    It's best to julianne red peppers, slice mushrooms and a jalapeno, and have an ounce or two of freshly grated cheese (monterrey jack, jarlsberg, or a sharp or mild cheddar) ready to go for your omlette. Wash, crack and whip 5 eggs. Add a pinch of salt and a couple turns of freshly ground black peppercorns.

Melt a tablespoon of butter over medium heat in a skillet. Pour in the eggs and let it cook for a minute or so. Add all other ingredients on top of the still cooking eggs. When the eggs start to bubble all over you can go ahead and fold it over. Let it cook for a minute or two on each side, but do not burn the fucking thing. You may need to adjust cooking time for your stove.

Plate it and add some Louisiana hot sauce to it. Enjoy.
    edited July 2011
    ^ i think i just fell in love with you
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    It's the reincarnation of Euda.
  • edited July 2011
    This is not totse this is totse.info but good try. Keep working at it though, who knows, maybe one day you will get it right. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Have a nice day.

*EDIT* Unless jeff somehow had Totse running before 1962 you are incorrect in your assumption about my age and other things as well.

lloll ... u edited your post like one and half an hour after posting ????? u must be really mad I made u looked badd.

So ... is dat y u banned me ????? is that it ???? Cos u madd ???

edit : btw .... your not alive as The Dark "SNITCHING" Ratt back in '62. so stfu.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    lloll ... u edited your post like one and half an hour after posting ????? u must be really mad I made u looked badd.

So ... is dat y u banned me ????? is that it ???? Cos u madd ???

edit : btw .... your not alive as The Dark "SNITCHING" Ratt back in '62. so stfu.

Take it to B&M please.

I just use a single egg or eat whatever is available.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Anything less than 3 eggs isn't an omelet. I prefer a bakers dozen and half a pound of cheddar cheese with sliced up ham the size of a quarter and a handful of freshly cut bacon from the butcher topped with another half pound of mozzarella cheese.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2011
    mashlehash wrote: »
    It's the reincarnation of Euda.

No. This is Euda:

euda%20aka%20sean%20horvath.jpg
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    No. This is Euda:

euda%20aka%20sean%20horvath.jpg

Don't you want to be that sexy?