what's your fantasy

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited July 2011 in Life
ITT we post your fantasy . keep it realistic some of us may just come back to this thread and try and get our female to perform one of these fantasies but what eves if its not realistic go ahead and post. :p

one of my fantasies is that my chick slowly jerks me off till im about to cum then she goes down on me slurps my cum , continues to give me dome till i cum then she fucks me till i cum again , then she makes me a sammich :D

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I just want to bang one more teenage girl, is that so wrong?
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited June 2011
    Me and 2 women...can think of lots of things to get up to with them :D
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Me fucking two girls, and then they clean my house and make me dinner. For free.
  • edited June 2011
    getting to fuck every girl I knew in HS/UNI that I didn't get to fuck... and then never call 'em again : )
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    fucking a 14 year old without the fear of police coming after me for just enjoying some

young fresh meat.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fucking a girl in Bondage while she's dressed in a catholic schoolgirl uniform and also blindfolded. I'd be really slow about it to build up the tension/anticipation.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited July 2011
    I've always wanted to degrade a woman. Spit on her, slap her hard, and brutally analize her. But so far, my dreams have never come to fruition. I hate how foreplay has to consist of kissing, touching, rubbing. Why can't it be just two good cuffs to the face and face fucking?
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited July 2011
    fucking a 14 year old without the fear of police coming after me for just enjoying some

young fresh meat.
    It's very easily done with the right approach, the dirty pervert from the get go is never the right way and young girls especially have been conditioned to be weary of "strange adults". Women are intent on putting down adolescents and keeping them there, branding their lust for older cock and zest for life as immature or as a brat, which is false in itself since females generally don't become any smarter after the age of 16, due to heir pay off in maturing quicker than males. All women envy and hate lolitas deep down because she has everything that a normal healthy man desires. In terms of attractiveness and sexuality, lolita reigns supreme. They actually know what they want, unlike women, they have a desire to feel like and be a woman.

The only reasons to keep an old, frigid cunt around is for show, so all the neighbors will think you're an upstanding citizen who would never think of cock choking their adolescent daughter. Oh, and cooking, but I digress.

I share your sentiments and am a supporter of the age of marriage being reduced to 14 years old and hebe/ephebophilic relationships. It will be a Eugenic improvement, if anything and help in casting away reactionary feminist doctrines and to uphold the patriarchy.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    anal sex with a light skinned, black haired latina then putting it in her vag without getting sucked first
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2011
    Getting my throat slit while I'm getting fucked.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Full on orgy, 8+ people involved.

Hardcore bondage, whipping people with a cat o' nine tails.

Rape, of course.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Two from a set of triplets.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited July 2011
    http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1179256829370.jpg stuff like this
    http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1179257029974.jpg
    its a comic book series search google images for fansadox sickest these are the things that turn me on the most hard as a rock

not sure why i picture these things in my head all the time this is one fantasy ill never be able to do i just find torture ect extremly hot prolly where my bondage fetish comes from

i did have a girl ask me to cut her wile we were fucking once but thats as fair as this fantasy has gotten

and the 3 sum thing is blah 3 girls is better then 2 but that was a one time thing
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1179256829370.jpg stuff like this
    http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1179257029974.jpg
    its a comic book series search google images for fansadox sickest these are the things that turn me on the most hard as a rock

not sure why i picture these things in my head all the time this is one fantasy ill never be able to do i just find torture ect extremly hot prolly where my bondage fetish comes from

i did have a girl ask me to cut her wile we were fucking once but thats as fair as this fantasy has gotten

and the 3 sum thing is blah 3 girls is better then 2 but that was a one time thing

Hey! I put a few of those magazines (I have them all) in the Literature forum here ;) check it out.

My fantasy is pretty messed up, but under the angelic surface of my girlfriend, she's into the same thing...*eyes up the 50ft of rope on his bed and the below quote*
    Average wrote: »
    I've always wanted to degrade a woman. Spit on her, slap her hard, and brutally analize her. But so far, my dreams have never come to fruition. I hate how foreplay has to consist of kissing, touching, rubbing. Why can't it be just two good cuffs to the face and face fucking?

Always think of your bondage/BDSM thread, CO ;)
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited July 2011
    yeag ive got almost all of then in ebook form