Ruining someone's online "reputation".

ZenfiladeZenfilade Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Say we know someone from another BBS that we absolutely fucking hate :thumbsdown:

(May require some personal info)

Let's use arleybob for an example:

My sockpuppet can go on another BBS, sign up with his username, and then post shit that would totally fuck his little e-rep up to the point where he has to create a new alias for himself.

OR, my sock puppet can go to some gay hook-up site, and then sign up with his personal info and set up dates and other unwanted/lulzy bullshit :cool:

You don't even have to link people to his the "other" websites that he frequents.

All you have to do is open up a thread about searching shit on google, and then start talking shit to arleybob, and then google search arleybob and "find" all of his other "shenanigans".

I came up with this idea when I searched my username on google (Cause it seems a little unique, but to my surprise, it wasn't :()

Comments

• edited July 2011
    yeah, I guess you could do that.
  • ZenfiladeZenfilade Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    yeah, I guess you could do that.

You are really enthusiastic :o
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    I guess that would work, but is there really a point to destroying e-rep?

You might as well just destroy their IRL rep if you really hate them.

Don't be a pussy. ;)
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    What would be the point though? Unless you could somehow link embarrassing stuff to people they know IRL it wouldn't be worth the effort.
    edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    I guess that would work, but is there really a point to destroying e-rep?

You might as well just destroy their IRL rep if you really hate them.

Don't be a pussy. ;)

We don't hate them that much :o
    What would be the point though? Unless you could somehow link embarrassing stuff to people they know IRL it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Think about Figure-8 (Ate) and then think about how you can use his username to talk shit about Zok and other people on a different website and then get him demodded.

Right? :confused:
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    The only people this would matter to are those whose entire life revolves around their online persona, and I think those people are simply too pathetic to require being picked on, don't you think?
  • ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    That'll show em for sure.

But in all seriousness, by ruining someone's online reputation you're only fucking the avatar that they've created for themselves and not really them. Granted, some do literally live in their avatars. But like the poster above mentioned, they're messed up enough as it is and they're most likely destroying their own flesh and blood real life reputations all on their own if they haven't already.
    edited July 2011
    Great plan bro but if they search arleybob on google, how do you know they won't find this thread?

Because arleybob is cool enough not to get fucked over :cool:

I mean, all this sidework could be done when you have nothing better to do. It's not like you have to go around stating that you did it. More or less, it's just social engineering.
    edited July 2011
    Animus wrote: »
    The only people this would matter to are those whose entire life revolves around their online persona, and I think those people are simply too pathetic to require being picked on, don't you think?

Not if they have the balls to talk shit to me.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    LOL, good fucking luck doing this on Z. People have tried to diss me out of there, to conspire against me. I shit on em every time. E-thuggin
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited July 2011
    Rebound wrote: »
    That'll show em for sure.

But in all seriousness, by ruining someone's online reputation you're only fucking the avatar that they've created for themselves and not really them. Granted, some do literally live in their avatars. But like the poster above mentioned, they're messed up enough as it is and they're most likely destroying their own flesh and blood real life reputations all on their own if they haven't already.
    ^ I agree who cares about their online rep. How old are you Zenfilade anyway? you currently sound about 17
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^ I agree who cares about their online rep. How old are you Zenfilade anyway? you currently sound about 17

We really need to start checking ID's around here again.
    edited July 2011

There are some people who do. I already mentioned someone.

If you have nothing good to contribute to this thread, I am kindly asking you to gtfo or post tits.
    edited July 2011

Hey, Don't insult all people my age. Not all of us are retarded.
    edited July 2011
    Hey, Don't insult all people my age. Not all of us are retarded.

Exactly. Just cause Sarah was retarded when she was 17 doesn't make every 17 year old retarded :o

Btw, I'm talking about users that are frequently on a BBS and usually talk mad shit.

You guys just don't have the reason to do this so you just oppose it readily :facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    Zenfilade wrote: »
    Exactly. Just cause Sarah was retarded when she was 17 doesn't make every 17 year old retarded :o

Btw, I'm talking about users that are frequently on a BBS and usually talk mad shit.

You guys just don't have the reason to do this so you just oppose it readily :facepalm:

Whoa there chief, I'm not siding with you on this one. When I said not all 17 year olds are retarded, I was insinuating that you are indeed a retard.
    edited July 2011
    Whoa there chief, I'm not siding with you on this one. When I said not all 17 year olds are retarded, I was insinuating that you are indeed a retard.

Looks like Mr. 17 year old retard didn't get the sarcasm in that post :o
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011

Second, I've been on totse since before I was 15, and never was I this retarded.
    edited July 2011
    Second, I've been on totse since before I was 15, and never was I this retarded.

Because this retarded doesn't exist, you moron :facepalm:

And judging by your English, you sound a little retarded.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    ...You serious? That's grammatically acceptable, just so you know.
    edited July 2011
    ...You serious? That's grammatically acceptable, just so you know.

You used the word second in that sentence wrong.

And you don't use "..." unless you are leaving details out.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Second, as in, I second this notion, and "..." to show I'm bordering on amazed at your stupidity.

You really are slow, aren't you?
    edited July 2011
    If you meant that, maybe you should use "Secondly", asshole.

Get your shit straight.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    It wasn't a point of order, faggot, I wasn't adding on anything to what he said, I was just pointing out that I agree.

You're fucking dumb.
    edited July 2011
    It wasn't a point of order, faggot, I wasn't adding on anything to what he said, I was just pointing out that I agree.

You're fucking dumb.

So, why did you use it in a sentence that had nothing to do with it?

You could have said:

"I second this notion.

Blah blah blah."
    edited July 2011
    No matter how you want anyone to see it, you're fucking wrong.

I don't have to explain anything to you anways.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    The sentence did have something to do with it, I just wasn't saying "secondly", because it's entirely fucking different you daft cunt.

No matter how you want anyone to see it, they all see that umad.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Accusations of illegal sex acts is a good place to start if you want to fucking slander someone. Facebook is a good tool to use. Use TOR / Bumfuck Proxy, Inc. so you can make more than one account on wherever without getting the shit sucked out of you with a straw.

Nobody likes a beast-fucker besides maybe a horny moose.
  • edited July 2011
    Wow, you managed to derail your own thread with an argument over a meaningless grammatical error? Sheesh, what have they been teaching you over at cocklet? I think it's time we set you straight!
    edited July 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    Accusations of illegal sex acts is a good place to start if you want to fucking slander someone. Facebook is a good tool to use. Use TOR / Bumfuck Proxy, Inc. so you can make more than one account on wherever without getting the shit sucked out of you with a straw.

Nobody likes a beast-fucker besides maybe a horny moose.

Thank you for contributing.
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wow, you managed to derail your own thread with an argument over a meaningless grammatical error? Sheesh, what have they been teaching you over at cocklet? I think it's time we set you straight!

Lol it's just a good way of pissing people off.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Thank you for contributing.
    Your post cunt does not matter THAT much broski.
    trx100 wrote: »

Let's stage him with a horny elephant.
  • edited July 2011
    I definitely agree with using Facebook to go after thier real life easily. If someone messes up on an internet community and has posted their personal information somewhere, then Facebook should be one of the number one stops for you. From there, you have complete access to their friends, family, co-workers etc. You've basically got all the means you need to expose them in any way you want.

But that's just for totally fucking up someone's life. If you want to destroy their online presence then pick out their weaknesses and work with them.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Lol it's just a good way of pissing people off.

Yes, and I am simply irate.
  • savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    My Thoughts about OP.
    bullshitcatt.png

But seriously, there is little to no point in ruining someones online identity.

/thread.