My neighbor just got arrested for domestic.

HampTheTokerHampTheToker Semo-Regulars
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I hope he doesn't lose his job. There were 4 squad cars pulled out front within minutes of the first. They searched his backyard for a little bit before they found him, then all you could hear was, "GET ON THE GROUND! DON'T MOVE! STAY DOWN!"

They've always seemed like good people. Lately, I've suspected that she's been cheating on him because she was working out of town and coming home at odd hours if at all. Guess he found out for sure tonight. Bitches is triflin.

[Discuss]

Comments

• ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Fucking feminist ass law enforcement :facepalm:
  • edited July 2011
    America is a violent place.
  • HampTheTokerHampTheToker Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Um...ok.

Let's try this. Post your own experiences with triflin bitches and domestic assault. At least make some shit up. Show me you're trying to make this place worth a fuck.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I remember back in 91 when I was living in Vegas and married to my son's mother. This was before he was born by about a year. We had been at the water park that was right on the strip next to the Sahara. We had been there most of the day floating on their "Lazy River" ride in tubes and getting drunk on over priced beer.

Now when this redhead got to a certain stage of inebriation. if you knew what to listen for, you could hear the switch inside her head click. Unfortunately on that day I was not listening. She got us thrown out of the park and as we left on foot we walked behind the Shara by some loading docks. I was telling her to calm down before the cops showed up and we both spent the night in county.

The more I told her to calm down the pissier she got. Finally I got in her face and yelled at her to just shut the fuck up. At that the hauled backed and poked me in the nose causing a minor nose bleed. In response I grabbed he around the waist an stuck her ass about 5 foot up unto the loading dock and began to walk away.

It was right about that time people, that I noticed the Las Vegas Metro cruiser pulling up to us. The officer got out of the car and informed us both that we were under arrest for domestic violence. We explained that neither of us assaulted the other and that my bloody nose was from a playful slap fight that got out of hand. We also both indicated that neither of us wished to press charges.

He informed us that he saw the whole thing and that he was pressing charges against both of us so away we went to county. The next morning we were both arraigned, given a pretrial date, and released on a PR bond. As fate would have it we both had our pretrial on the same say but before different judges. Since we were witnesses for each others defense they had to offset the times so we could both appear in both cases on the same day.

In any event it was her turn in the barrel first. I explained to the judge that as the alleged victim I wanted to testify under oath that she had not struck me in anger but that what the officer thought he saw was nothing more than a playful slap fight that turned into an accidental bloody nose. He accepted that and dismissed her charges.

Now we go to my pretrial down the hall. I walk in, she a female judge, and know I am screwed. Sure enough the old lady explained to the judge that as the alleged victim she was not assaulted and while she could not be sure what the officer thought he saw or why he thought he saw it but all I had done was to pick her up by the waist and set her upon the loading dock. She then went on to explain that this entire even was a complete misunderstanding as she too had been charged with domestic violence in relation to the same incident and that the charges against her had just been dropped not 20 minutes ago with nothing more than the police report for evidence for the state (the same evidence that was presented by the state in my pretrial).

Well this bitch on the bench would have none of that, I had a dick and was going to jail. I got 30 days for that shit and she walked scott free after poking me in the nose.
  • edited July 2011
    Wow, she's been cheating and not coming home, and yet the dude gets arrested for getting mad? :facepalm:

I live in a super quiet area and there's only been a couple of incidents around here, but whenever something does happen, it spreads like wildfire throughout the village. Most of the people who live here are nosy old women with nothing better to do than to shuffle rumors around, so something like an arrest soon becomes totally blown out of proportion as well as spread around the place.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    Lol, there are so many domestic v calls in this city cops treat it like a joke

Theyll show up hours later, with a notepad, asking "what happened and why"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    There were 4 squad cars pulled out front within minutes of the first.
    [Discuss]
    4 of them! Orly? Damn! How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? :confused:
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    @TDR: Fuck. And some people have the nerve to call this justice system infallible.

4 squad cars? My god. OP where you at? Is it UTAH by chance? lolol
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    4 of them! Orly? Damn! How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? :confused:

Last time i walked through the rich 'hood wearing the wrong clothes 9 cops came, yes 9

the cheif, undercover, chick cops, everyone

i think they were really bored. cool people tho 4 the most part.
    edited July 2011
    Oh man I remember that thread. Hot black bitch, right?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    Last time i walked through the rich 'hood wearing the wrong clothes 9 cops came, yes 9

the cheif, undercover, chick cops, everyone

i think they were really bored. cool people tho 4 the most part.
    I got pulled over by 2 pigs in a car once claiming it was a routine check. Next thing I know there are 6 cars around me because in reality my car was suspected of being involved in a burglary. When they asked to look in the boot (trunk) & there was nothing in there, they apologized & let me go.
    They tend to over exert their resources for trivial shit mang. ;facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    I hate when pigs profile you and stop to talk to you and give you some bullshit excuse. I remember I was walking up to the gas station once with a buddy and they were at some house I was walking by. After they were done at the house, the pig started creeping up on us and finally pulled ahead of us and cut us off. He told me that we didn't look familiar (even though I was walking by my old neighborhood which I frequently used to walk up and down by to go to the gas station). I was on lorazepam at the time, I'm glad those things hadn't kicked in quite yet.

Oh, also, after we got done talking to him, he creeped up on us all the way until we got to the gas station...wtf