Let me get this right! You say the fish swam up the end of your dick?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Lol! Someone needed to try it, I guess. :D
Epic Fail: How Not To Clean Your Fishtank

The patient, who was admitted to hospital with complaints of pain, dribbling urine and acute urinary retention spanning a 24-hour period, gave an interesting explanation.

Details of the case, which was documented in The Internet Journal of Urology, have revealed that the patient claimed that the fish "slipped" into his penis while he was maintaining his aquarium.

"While he was cleaning the fish tank in his house, he was holding a fish in his hand and went to the toilet for passing urine. When he was passing urine, the fish slipped from his hand and entered his urethra and then he developed all these symptoms.

Riiiight. So the kid was holding a fish in his hand while pissing and it, like the noble salmon, swam up his urine stream and into the pecker. Sounds fishy if you ask me. Just admit it kid, you're a freak. And also, you should be banned from the pet store.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/epic_fail_how_not_to_clean_you.php

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    Hah. Better or worse than the highlighter incident? I'm going to say worse.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2011
    Thanks to Jennifer, who has a friend that had a similar accident with a turtle.

lol
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, Jennifer "has a friend".
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    HAHA fucking guppies thats the only fish that would fit
  • edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »

I was just trying to think, while looking at my goldfish, how the fuck anything like that would fit inside someones dick. Then I imagined one dying and rotting inside your bladder, and that put me off the thought of fish for a while.
  • edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »

there's a fish in the Amazon (I think it's a species of Catfish) which is attracted to your piss and will swim up your urethra... It then proceeds to spread out spines on it's body to hook itself in then begins eating... Doctors have to cut it out : /
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    there's a fish in the Amazon (I think it's a species of Catfish) which is attracted to your piss and will swim up your urethra... It then proceeds to spread out spines on it's body to hook itself in then begins eating... Doctors have to cut it out : /
    *Places Amazon on the fuck that place list* :p