Z*klet is back up

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Will all dislocated trolls please go to the white zone for loading. All other please enjoy the rest of your visit to Totse.info for as long as you like.

Comments

• HampTheTokerHampTheToker Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I might stick around a bit.

Looks like this place could use a quality poster such as myself.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Glad to have you for as long as you enjoy your stay.
  • edited July 2011
    I'm staying. Fuck zoklet and it's jizzing-over-power-tripping mods. This is my house now sluts.
    edited July 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »
    I'm staying. Fuck zoklet and it's jizzing-over-power-tripping mods. This is my house now sluts.

Just throw your "used" tissues in bio hazard bin and we will all be fine.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Don't listen to this^ fucker, stick them things to the wall.
  • edited July 2011
    Just throw your "used" tissues in bio hazard bin and we will all be fine.
    I'm not the one jizzing.

Not yet anyways * FAP * FAP * FAP *
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to &T.
  • edited July 2011
    Balls, I was just getting the camp up and running. I do hope a few who posted here while Zok was down will jump ship, we really are better.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry gaiz but Zoklet just gets alot more traffic which I enjoy. I still might post here semi-regularly like I used to, though.
    edited July 2011
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I'm sorry gaiz but Zoklet just gets alot more traffic which I enjoy. I still might post here semi-regularly like I used to, though.

Have fun with your trafficpakistan-traffic_424649s.jpg

I wold rather build something nice hereeureka_opera_house.jpg
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    this forum is more clever.

ive posted on zoklet since late 09, its time for a change. ive changed as a person, this site is more fitting for who i am now. Im tired of talking shit. lets help each other
  • edited July 2011
    That wave of zokleteers really proved how shitty zoklet's user base is now. I'm referring to the newer zoklet users not the ones that were there since totse closed. That site went downhill fast.

I posted on zoklet since april of 09, slut, so I know you aren't talking about me.
  • edited July 2011
    That wave of zokleteers really proved how shitty zoklet's user base is now. I'm referring to the newer zoklet users not the ones that were there since totse closed. That site went downhill fast.

It was interesting to see how many of them had posted here in the past, and I was surprised that a few of the better posts came from new members with no post count.
  • edited July 2011
    I find it interesting that they all flock back there just because it has "more traffic" and that "people reply faster there". I'd rather substitute quantity with quality any day, hence posting here instead of over at Z.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I find it interesting that they all flock back there just because it has "more traffic" and that "people reply faster there". I'd rather substitute quantity with quality any day, hence posting here instead of over at Z.
    As a person who barely replies to anything at all, I say "me too".
    edited July 2011
    It was interesting to see how many of them had posted here in the past, and I was surprised that a few of the better posts came from new members with no post count.

im a zoklet OG brah

sept 09 bitch

i remember back when it was about sharing information, when nfhc was like a drug seminar. Politics were not that important back then. Now its all about who ate banned or whos dick paragon sucked. fuck that, im staying. ill pop in Z once in a while but im gona post here more
  • edited July 2011
    You sure you can cope with the difference in traffic amounts? That seems to be the main thing keeping others away, lol.
    edited July 2011
    traffic? u mean retards that shit on every legitimate thread i make? mods that exact personal agendas? im tired of it

ill probly be foruming less in general, zoklet became a habit for me and i can admit it
  • edited July 2011
    Hahaha, it's true man. Sad, but true. Over here, we're desperately trying to keep serious threads clean. We don't let anyone shit on serious threads, because when someone's trying their hardest to create a legitimate discussion which helps the site out, it doesn't deserve to get shat on.

I'm glad you saw the light in this place, I'll make sure you don't regret it.
    edited July 2011
    I'm still here niggas. I just like the userbase (well some of it) a lot more on zoklet. That is not to say there isn't worthwhile posters here but yeah. Also: Honestly, I don't like the new look for this site. It just seems rigid and not pleasing to my aesthetic tastes :( I really like Zoklets layout.

But I'm going to try posting here more because trx is right, quality is better in most cases. And traffic does not seem as slow as it was before so I will try to stick around. I dunno, I guess I don't go to zoklet to learn anymore, it's just the place I like to bullshit with users i've known for years now. (good) Trolls included, hell, i'm a troll over there as well but usually, my trolls are actually funny. (atleast to me and a decent number of people they are/were)

For example: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=171517

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=156049

That's no copypasta.
    edited July 2011
    I'm still here niggas. I just like the userbase (well some of it) a lot more on zoklet. That is not to say there isn't worthwhile posters here but yeah. Also: Honestly, I don't like the new look for this site. It just seems rigid and not pleasing to my aesthetic tastes :( I really like Zoklets layout.

But I'm going to try posting here more because trx is right, quality is better in most cases. And traffic does not seem as slow as it was before so I will try to stick around. I dunno, I guess I don't go to zoklet to learn anymore, it's just the place I like to bullshit with users i've known for years now. (good) Trolls included, hell, i'm a troll over there as well but usually, my trolls are actually funny. (atleast to me and a decent number of people they are/were)

For example: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=171517

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=156049

That's no copypasta.

That is the kind of stuff that keeps me away from Zoklet, not the perm ban on TheDarkRodent account.
    edited July 2011
    That is the kind of stuff that keeps me away from Zoklet, not the perm ban on TheDarkRodent account.

You don't like my troll threads? :( I thought they were quite original the the usual stuff you get.
    edited July 2011
    I love a good troll thread as well as anyone so long as it is in the right forum.
    edited July 2011
    I think those two threads are in their respective forums. I think it's funny cause on 'The New Me' thread i've had a couple people call me out because I have actually posted legitimate pictures of myself before (big mistake) in a few picture threads but I'm always able to fool the naive. You'd think a mod might move that other thread of mine which is a pretty blatant troll right at the end.

(Isn't it funny I procrastinate even sleep to post on a forum?)
  • edited July 2011
    I think those two threads are in their respective forums. I think it's funny cause on 'The New Me' thread i've had a couple people call me out because I have actually posted legitimate pictures of myself before (big mistake) in a few picture threads but I'm always able to fool the naive. You'd think a mod might move that other thread of mine which is a pretty blatant troll right at the end.

(Isn't it funny I procrastinate even sleep to post on a forum?)

IDK if that is considered "trolling" more like "writing little stories." Trolling is an art that few can practice properly and even less can comprehend.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    thank god because with the exception of those who posted in this thread most of them are total retards. I love to read a serious thread with serious discussions.
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Balls, I was just getting the camp up and running. I do hope a few who posted here while Zok was down will jump ship, we really are better.

I agree. I'm fucking done with Zoklet, fuck all the power-tripping mod bullshit. This place has no Ate, as far as I can tell, making it clearly the superior forum.
    edited July 2011
    yeah ate is something else eh?
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Yep.
    Glad to be here, I intend to post some contributin' as soon as I go on my next hike. I'll show people how to make stone tools.

I see we're from the same place, Dark Rodent.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Was good catching up brah! :) You better keep stopping in now & again. :mad:
  • ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    im a zoklet OG brah

sept 09 bitch

i remember back when it was about sharing information, when nfhc was like a drug seminar. Politics were not that important back then. Now its all about who ate banned or whos dick paragon sucked. fuck that, im staying. ill pop in Z once in a while but im gona post here more

Sep 2009 is when I registered on zoklet too.

First discovered totse in 2000. Mostly lurked, but posted from time to time under a shitload of different usernames.

Anyways, I can see why you guys like it here. Must be annoying as hell to have all the zoklet regulars come over when the site's down then piss off when it comes back up.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Rebound wrote: »
    Sep 2009 is when I registered on zoklet too.

First discovered totse in 2000. Mostly lurked, but posted from time to time under a shitload of different usernames.

Anyways, I can see why you guys like it here. Must be annoying as hell to have all the zoklet regulars come over when the site's down then piss off when it comes back up.

I don't mind it personally. It means they know where we are. They took a step out of their comfort zone.
    I believe a couple of them will stay, and some will frequent this place more often
    Forums are made up of come & goes, it's a reality. :)
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Was good catching up brah! :) You better keep stopping in now & again. :mad:

HAI
  • AnimusAnimus Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    HAI

HAI2U