You are the only human being alive - everyone around you is a robot.

You wake up at 4am to the sound of voices coming from just outside your window. You listen carefully as you're worried it might be burglars, but what you hear is even more shocking...

"He's never going to find out. Once the experiment is over though... I'm going to miss you. You're the only other robot I actually liked. I wonder what *insert your name here* is feeling right now. He doesn't know anything about this, the experiment, the fact that everyone he's ever known is nothing more than a robot. That would mess him up for life man."
"Enough of the story Steve, he's gonna hear us."
"It's 4am!"
"Let's just get this over with."

So ya - you wake up and you discover that everyone is robotz and you are the only human on earth, put there for an experiment. What would you do?!

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2011
    I instantly imagined these guys outside my window.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Touch robot boobs.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Lol my mindset is fragile enough that I can see this as real.
    Assuming everybody around me was a robot, I'd continue as normal for a while, researching on the sorts of weaknesses these robots had and any loophopes, keeping it secret.
    Assuming that takes about a year to achieve, I'd set my eyes on an abandoned area to inhabit. Effectively my post-apocalyptic scenario. Not sure if these robots can feel emotions or whatnot, but I'd put my plan into action and try to take out as many robots as possible along my way. Ultimately I'd try to build multiple EMP devices and detonate them in key locations to further fuck the robot race up.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ They have feelings, yeah. They're all exactly what we consider to be humans, except they're all robots and they're all in on this stunt. You're the only real human being around.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Get voted into position of authority
    Gain more widespread trust
    Begin extermination program under legislation I passed
    ?????
    Profit

Sounds like our good friend Adolf, really.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'd stop reading Vonnegut and go outside once in a while.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    Take my newfound knowledge and tell the robots that not only am I the most important person on earth, I am also the only person on earth and the robots exist to serve me - that their very existence is down to me. Then be the King of Earth for a few years until I got bored of it.

Do they get the hands right? They could never get the hands right in Delos.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    Who is running the experiment? Cause robots wouldn't give a fuck about an experiment, they just fuck shit up mang.

STFU robot, I am your King now.