Fuck sleeping

MegaKushMegaKush Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i cant stop thinking about this tumor and what the doc is gona say tomorrow

there is no way i am sleeping tonight, i dont feel like it at all

i feel energized, i really want to fuck too. I turned my comp on because i couldnt stop thinking about girls from my past, well my past in general.

no herb, i like the break though. its gona make the next high that more epic. plus i feel very mentally sharp, as i rarely don't smoke.

Sup totse?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    You've got a tumor? That sucks, where's it located?

Fuck sleeping though, you might as well stay awake and do stuff while chilling here. I assume you're giving up on Z, or are you still posting there? Either way is cool, just wondered.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    above left of my right knee, benign tho its just a spike of cartilage and bone that has no place being there

been there since i was a pre teen, i thought it was a birth defect and was ashamed of it until i got in a fight recently and my knee totally locked up for a week

fucks up how i walk/stand and has been doing so for a while, it doesnt help that i'm incredibly physically active, or was at least

Oh well though. Gotta deal with the cards you're dealt. I'm going to continue lovin life as i always did, infact im gona be more involved now cuz i know health isnt granted.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    That sucks :thumbsdown:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Damn! ^ that! :(
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    yeah the doctor today said surgery was the only option and fuck that.

im going to live life, hard. fuck a benign growth. I can walk on it fine, it just doesnt feel right. ill get used to it.

its right time to start makin paper again

Oh and i was tripping on dmt when i made this thread LOL

orally tho
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    You gonna get the op though right? You wouldn't want it climbing your leg & eating your penis. :eek:
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    It's like those guys who get elephantitis of the scrotum. "I'll take care of it next week". Before you know it, it's the size of a small Asian village.

Go get the operation before they end up having to amputate your leg, dumb shit.
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah and stop smoking meth!
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    People don't appreciate their health until it is taken away from them..

For now, it doesn't matter how long you took to appreciate your health..I am glad that you appreciate it today
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I had a tumor-like lump a few weeks ago so I know the anguish and worry, OP. The best thing you can do is act normal. It sounds stupid but worrying and whatnot can only make it worse both physically and in your mind. Just let the Docs do their thing. All the best.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    One time I had this bump on my sack that I thought was a zit. I kept squeezing the shit out of it and it kept getting bigger, but on the INSIDE of my sack. Then I REALLY SQUEEZED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF IT and something bad happened. I heard a weird noise like it popped, but nothing came out. The next morning it was twice the size and kept growing. It was this really hard lump in my sack. I was certain that I was going to die a painful and bloody death very soon. I finally went to the doctor when it was about the size of a large marble. The doc said it had gotten infected and when I squeezed it, it shot pus all over the inside of my sack, which made things worse. He said it was really thick pus, like the consistency of peanut butter. He put me on some antibiotics and it was gone about two weeks later.

DO NOT FUCKING SQUEEZE ANYTHING ON YOUR SACK.
  • edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    One time I had this bump on my sack that I thought was a zit. I kept squeezing the shit out of it and it kept getting bigger, but on the INSIDE of my sack. Then I REALLY SQUEEZED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF IT and something bad happened. I heard a weird noise like it popped, but nothing came out. The next morning it was twice the size and kept growing. It was this really hard lump in my sack. I was certain that I was going to die a painful and bloody death very soon. I finally went to the doctor when it was about the size of a large marble. The doc said it had gotten infected and when I squeezed it, it shot pus all over the inside of my sack, which made things worse. He said it was really thick pus, like the consistency of peanut butter. He put me on some antibiotics and it was gone about two weeks later.

DO NOT FUCKING SQUEEZE ANYTHING ON YOUR SACK.

JESUS FUCK

Just reading that made my sack ache and my stomach turn :(
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »
    JESUS FUCK

Just reading that made my sack ache and my stomach turn :(

I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE. You're welcome.