edited July 2011
    Pictures will never follow.

I bet this gun is as real as your H&K USP45T :rolleyes:
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    More real than your dick, bitch.

4.png
    1.png

USP .45 was sold off before pics, so GTFO, nigger.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Well, it looks nice.... it's better than nothing anyway.
  • edited July 2011
    I heard that H&K were real faggots when it comes to customer service.

If and when I get a handgun of my own, my main concern is to get one that can be treated like shit, have any sort of ammo put through it, and still fire every time without a hiccup. I think one of those CZ handguns (or a hi-power) is my best bet.
    edited July 2011
    lol, where's that faggot SS? Did he kill himself when I posted pics?

Any weapons guys here?
  • 5.56 SS1095.56 SS109 Regular
    edited July 2011
    I heard that H&K were real faggots when it comes to customer service.

If and when I get a handgun of my own, my main concern is to get one that can be treated like shit, have any sort of ammo put through it, and still fire every time without a hiccup. I think one of those CZ handguns (or a hi-power) is my best bet.

H&K is your best bet.

H&K makes the highest quality and best engineered pistols, period.

The "H&K treats customers like shit" is an internet rumor, they will take care of you if there is an issue.

Also hkparts.net stocks pretty much every part you'll need in case of an unlikely parts breakage.

Other good handguns are GLOCKs in 9mm (other caliber GLOCKs are OK, but they don't match the reliability and durability of the 9x19 models). Just be sure to get a 3rd Generation GLOCK to avoid any of the teething issues that the newer 4th Generation GLOCKs are having. Or, better yet, try to find a good condition used Generation 2 GLOCK as they are (in my opinion) the slickest looking and most ergonomic models.

Smith & Wesson M&Ps are pretty solid pistols too.

SIG Sauer QC is ungodly shitty and you have a better chance of getting a pistol that doesn't work than getting one that does. If you can find a lightly used police trade in SIG P-series that is marked "Made in W. Germany" that you will be good to go. US made SIGs are junk. The SIG Pro series seemed to have stayed alright so long as you can cherry-pick the most suitable pistol (an art in itself, but easy once you know what to look for, possibly more on that later).

Beretta makes good pistols so long as you don't get the M96 (.40 S&W caliber) or any of their plastic stuff.

Springfield XD series pistol are kind of mediocre at the price they want for them and have some of the worst triggers of any pistol I have ever owned or used.

Also, CF, you gotta admit you were a bit of a poser/jackass on Zoklet so you can understand why I doubted you and I do recall that you DID say you never owned a USP45T.

Here's my pistola:

DSCN1182-1.jpg

(FYI the lettering on the lower slide is just a proof mark and a date code, nothing to do with serial numbers or anything)
    edited July 2011
    As I said, even back on Fucklet.net, complications. I sold my USP before pics. And yes, I do throw knives too and no, I don't have pics, they're in a rather difficult position to retrieve since I'm a bit of a collector. I got this for the equivalent of $2000 (because of import duties and Prohibited Bore License fees that were included) but money isn't an issue, I have $$$, just want to know how good this gun is for home defence.
    edited July 2011
    As I said, even back on Fucklet.net, complications. I sold my USP before pics. And yes, I do throw knives too and no, I don't have pics, they're in a rather difficult position to retrieve since I'm a bit of a collector. I got this for the equivalent of $2000 (because of import duties and Prohibited Bore License fees that were included) but money isn't an issue, I have $$$, just want to know how good this gun is for home defence.

It's a pistol, made by H&K.

I hope that clears things up as far as its suitability as a defensive weapon :D

Does yours have the LEM trigger pack?

But, yeah, you can not beat H&K pistols for anything. They are truly the best pistols on the market and, even if you wanted to, you're not going to find a pistol better than H&K's latest handguns.
    edited July 2011
    No, I rather like the weighted first shot, it really eases me up. To explain what I mean, I am an EXTREMELY large man and I have 300 pounds of muscle on me. I tried out LEM on my USP and it felt EXTREMELY light.... Like, in an unfunny manner. Very damn light, indeed. The weighted first shot allows my a lot more deliberation than the LEM trigger pack. I fancy myself as a good shooter with a pistol and the standard trigger really lets me get a good read on exactly how far off I am, after which I start using the lighter shots to get some good hits in. It's really just psychological.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    We picked up a S&W M&P .45 a few years back. (or so i recall, my perception of time is piss poor these days)
    Solid fucking gun. Never had an issue with it. Stripped down easily. Fired accurately out of the box. Never jammed.

I've seriously dug the few H&K models I've played around with. Never owned one, however. Budget concerns.
    Definitely worth tipping one's hat to, though.
    Good call, CF.
    edited July 2011
    HK are good guns, expensive, but they will last a while. Other than that, I don't know much about them. I just got a Ruger P95 the other week. Its a good gun if ya keep good care of it. Shoots alright, not the best but not the worst.

Ruger P-series are solid guns for the money.

They are a little bulky, but they are usually extremely reliable.

Only other pistol that competes with it in the same price range would be a police trade in S&W 5906.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I keep this in my nightstand for home invasions...

800px-SW686.jpg

That's not my pic, but my .357 is exactly the same. I also keep a Remington 870 Tactical Express close by.

I don't know if a 9MM is going to cut it in terms of stopping power. I may be wrong...
    edited July 2011
    9mm is the best handgun caliber.

The only thing .357 Magnum has on 9mm is that the .357 goes about 150 feet-per-second fast.

Otherwise bullet diameter is pretty much the same (9mm = .355") and bullet weight is the same for defensive loads (9mm =124gr, .357 = 125gr).

Except with the 9mm I have at least 15 shots and I have pretty much no recoil.

Revolvers in .357 Magnum are not bad handguns at all, but all defensive handgun calibers (9mm, .357 Mag, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, .45ACP) are all pretty much the same in terms of performance.
    edited July 2011
    .40S&W is one of the worst handgun calibers ever created.

It penetrates less than 9mm and has a smaller wound channel than .45ACP.

It also has way more muzzle flip than comparable pistols in 9mm and .45ACP, and it tends to be really hard on most guns chambered in which leads to premature parts failures.

I made the mistake of getting a .40S&W for my first handgun and I would never buy or recommend .40S&W at all.

GLOCKs in 9mm (G17, G19) are vastly superior to GLOCKs that aren't chambered in 9mm.

35543.jpg
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    5.56 SS109 wrote: »
    9mm is the best handgun caliber.

The only thing .357 Magnum has on 9mm is that the .357 goes about 150 feet-per-second fast.

Otherwise bullet diameter is pretty much the same (9mm = .355") and bullet weight is the same for defensive loads (9mm =124gr, .357 = 125gr).

Except with the 9mm I have at least 15 shots and I have pretty much no recoil.

Revolvers in .357 Magnum are not bad handguns at all, but all defensive handgun calibers (9mm, .357 Mag, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, .45ACP) are all pretty much the same in terms of performance.

This is probably the most debated subject in the field of weaponry. You have guys who swear by .45 ACP, others by .357. Some have actually had to shoot individuals to save their own lives, others have shot wild boar, and others have only shot at targets.

I cannot hit the side of a barn with a .45, but I'm deadly accurate with my .357. I've fired over 5,000 rounds from my .357 and haven't had a single misfire. With semi's, there is aways a chance of misfire or other mechanical failure. I would NOT be able to work on a revolver if it failed, but just about anyone can repair a semi. Etc, etc, etc. There are a million variables, pros, and cons, etc.

In the end, accuracy is what matters the most. A 9MM will drop anyone if the shot is "correctly" placed.
    edited July 2011
    It's funny you mention not being able to hit with .45, but can with a .357.

I can't hit shit with any revolver, but I can make fist sized groups at 25 yards with a .45 1911 and I hit clay pigeons at 50 yards with my USP9.

I really wish I could shoot a DA revolver better, because .357 Magnum is a fucking cool caliber to wreck stuff with at the range and .38 Special costs pretty much nothing when you start to reload it.