Boy, 16, was dared by Facebook friends to murder in exchange for a free breakfast

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Nice one Josh... You facebook hero, you. :thumbsup:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019409/Joshua-Davies-16-guilty-murdering-ex-girlfriend-Rebecca-Aylward-free-breakfast-bet.html
The schoolgirl killed for a bet: Boy, 16, was dared by Facebook friends to murder in exchange for a free breakfast

article-2019409-0D28EE3100000578-552_634x453.jpg

Relaxing with his girlfriend, he looks the picture of innocence.

Yet not long after this picture was taken with Rebecca Aylward, Joshua Davies battered her to death.

Davies, 16, lured his ex-girlfriend to a secluded spot where he killed her to win a bet over a free breakfast.

Rebecca, 15, and her mother Sonia had both been delighted when Davies, an academically gifted boy from a churchgoing family, arranged to meet her again.

When her daughter failed to come home, Mrs Aylward's reaction was to tell her sister not to worry adding: 'She's safe, she's with Josh'.

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    Somebody didn't see the bigger picture:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the girl that dared him is going to get some jail time as well...

lets find their facebook!
  • edited July 2011
    Fucking hell, what a douchebag :facepalm: She looks like a really nice girl, this guy deserves all the shit he's undoubtedly going to get for this, and I hope someone smashes his skull in with a rock too... Wow. I've never felt like this toward someone I don't know getting killed before, but that guy's a fucking giant faggot. I'll find some Facebooks (assuming they're still up) :)
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    FOR A FREE FUCKING BREAKFAST!!! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. He could have got at least 5. No I kid I kid. That is fucking ridiculous. Young girls life ended due to facebook stupid humor gone bad.
  • edited July 2011
    was it the moon over my hammy at denny's?
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited July 2011
    That's pretty sad, that girl had a whole life ahead of her, but it was ripped away.....

That just shows that behind every person, a monster lies waiting to emerge...... >_<
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Nigga please. Have you been to IHOP? The INTERNATIONAL House of Pancakes. Words can't express what I'd do for a free 5-star breakfast there.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    He deserves to die for what he did. An eye for an eye.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Not every person. Just people raised to believe they can do what they want with no consequence. Some peoples minds are different. Usually when you are bold enough to make a move like that one of three things has happened. One: this one has become way to common. Parents raise you to be this way. Two: there are actually cases that have proven a cut off of the right and wrong, to put it simple, part of the brain and you just dont see the harm at the time in killing an innocent girl. And three there are the people that are just plain sick. I can only imagine they know as soon as they are old enough to think what they want to do with there future. They have already decided that they were willing to kill when they were growing up and then just look for the opportunities. What did he think was going to happen. He was going to go back on facebook with a picture for proof and tell his friend that he owed him a breakfast. Fuck no. He knew that wasnt going to happen. He did it for the sport. Doing something that was easy to get caught and tried to get away with it. He is young and mindful enough that he can plead insane if he is smart as they say he is. He will be back on the streets after a few 4-10 years of rehab if the insane position goes through and then he will prolly do it again.
  • edited July 2011
    It's a shame though he had such a promising future in the CIA.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    He still does.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    She was a churchgoer. Not his fault at all. She wanted to meet God quickly and got what she had prayed for so many times.

That said, I'd be well up for killing him. Probably play with his guts and that breakfast. Nail him to a tree and wrap them round him. Suffocate the fucker with his own greed.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Technically it never said that she was a churchgoer. It specified that he was. And thats why the parents trusted him. Stupid parents.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    I do believe it will be a crime perpetrated by those with simliar self beliefs to Leopold and Loeb.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    It's fucked up that any website would get fucked for not watching user's content enough whereas on facebook, they'll watch you and steal your info but they aren't responsible for users setting up any illegal activities.
    That's true! They've covered their ass big time in their mega page rules. Hey! We should copy & paste their rules & add them to totse. Then we can accept illegal shit as well...:p
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^This is genius. Still cant believe this shit.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    Can't. Copy-write infringement.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    We will just add an extra word every here and there.
  • edited July 2011
    This sucks, most people on this site are lucky to even get a girlfriend, let alone kill one.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Well speak for yourself on the not being able to get one. But I totally agree on that one. This was completely ridiculous what this kid did. I mean what kind of an asshole could honestly do this.
  • edited July 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    Well speak for yourself on the not being able to get one. But I totally agree on that one. This was completely ridiculous what this kid did. I mean what kind of an asshole could honestly do this.

It was a joke lol. But seriously though :o
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Haha yeah I kinda guessed. Considering half of what totseans talk about is fapping and sex. But I still had to say it.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    "Hey, Josh! How was your date?" "It ROCKED!" :hai:
  • edited July 2011
    "Hey, Josh! How was your date?" "It ROCKED!" :hai:
    ಠ_ಠ
  • edited July 2011
    Hey Josh, how was your date?
    It was SMASHING!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    fuck nigga fo a free breakfast. Shit i would hak the btch up to small pieces like WHACK~

then make $AUCE out of her like BLAM!