Danzig

SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
maybe this should be in the combat forum but what ever.Ok first of all i want to discus the famous Dazing knockout vid.i just think its kinda dumb how he gets knocked out and everyone thinks he is a total bitch and goes on and on about it..i mean come on.the other guy was pretty good sized... it dont matter how bad you are if a big strong dude catches you with a real good shot you stand good chance of going down.i mean that shit could happin to anybody.there have been many pro boxers the have been knocked out cold in the first round.another thing to consider is the fact that Glen Danzig is in his fucking 50s now and is fat/out of shape...so no i dont think Danzig is a pussy based on that one moment in his life

now having said all that let me tell you what pisses me of about Danzig in the situation.rather than be a fucking man and admit that he stupidly shoved a guy expecting him not to react violently and got knocked the fuck out he wants to act like"he didnt fight back because he was afraid of being sued"...really dude? you got bested.plan and simple.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I'm not going to read anything past the word danzig! (lie)

Danzig kicks ass! (he was sucker punched or whatever)

Danzig is more metal than you face it!
  • SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    lol i love danzig...and that is why i really wish you would read it.im just trying to realistically deafened him
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    you miss the point of the video. Glen acts like such a hardass its funny to see him laid out.
    edited July 2011
    you miss the point of the video. Glen acts like such a hardass its funny to see him laid out.

the video didn't have a point..it was just a camera recording an event..here is something i think is kinda funny.i would be willing to wager that the vast majority of people that give him so much shit for being laid out by that guy wouldn't have the balls to shove that big mother fucker like Danzig did or to take a swing at Danzig himself for that matter.
    edited July 2011
    my dad has been an actual hardass his whole life but now that he is in his mid 50s i could probly fuck him up if i had to.maybe not in one shot but still lol