A Date with Diphenhydramine

EmilyEmily Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
I have 12 pills (300mg) of Diphenhydramine(benedryl) and I was wondering if I should take it.

Tomorrow my parents are going to a wedding, and I'll be staying home alone. Which would be a perfect time. Yet, my parents insist on having people come check on me through out the day. I have read some experience reports on Erowid and I understand what I'm gonna be going through, but I wanted to see what you guys think I should do. Should I take the risk?

Also, if you have any warnings or precautions I should take/know, please tell.

Thanks TOTSE.

-Emily

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    Nah, its not worth it.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Water Spiders aren't cool.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Do it. I can't wait to get some time home alone to try it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I used to wait until I was home alone to do stuff but ended up tripping out and seeing what I thought was my Nan in the Kitchen cupboard at 5am. That shit aint cool. Would be funny if your Parents' guests saw you, but it could be unneccessary worry for you.
    I'd say do it if you know you are going to have a solid block of 6-8hrs free.
  • edited July 2011
    Might as well give it a shot, it's probably worth the experience you'll gain from doing it :) Everyone's reaction is different anyways so you might not see spiders, or your nan sitting in the cupboard ;) The important thing is that you have enough time alone to try it out, to make sure that you're not sitting there waiting for your parents to come home.

Give it a shot, post on Totse as well so you have someone to talk to.
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I used that stuff sometimes as a sleeping aid against my insomnia, but I really don't like it. It considerably increases my anxiety already in low doses (50-150mg). I wouldn't want to trip out on that.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    Make sure you have no access to your car.
    The automobile is a strange and bewildering creature once you've taken enough of anything.
    Ride on steel pony, ride on.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited July 2011
    I took 32 Benedryl at once one time. That was a BAD decision. It was all good until I was walking and told my friends the only thing I could think about were animal shaped refrigerator magnets on how to assemble animals. Then I turned to look at my friends and their faces were all waxy and melted (Pink Floyd: The Wall). I couldn't stare at one thing too long or the Spiderfuck would happen. I walked passed a driveway and saw 2 tarantulas the size of dogs fighting. Later on I watched the paint on the side of a toolbox boil for about 15 minutes. Not to mention the Entire time i was tripping i couldn't formulate a coherent sentence with more that 3 words in it.

So yes do it now.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    tis the season
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Did you do it?
  • ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I've had what felt like completely normal visits with friends who weren't even present. It's such a bizarre drug.

Not very recreational from my experience. But to each their own.
  • edited July 2011
    She hasn't posted yet... She must have killed herself.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    She hasn't posted yet... She must have killed herself.

Lol she probably got grounded. If she can't be left alone without being monitored occasionally when her parents are gone at a wedding (that's like 4 or 5 hours tops lol) then she's probably mad young and got caught for tripping her face off.

And deliriants like diphen aren't fun. In no way way euphoric (to me), your just kind of out of your head for a while.
  • EmilyEmily Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Okay, so fuck that shit or at least not just 300mg. All that happened was that I had intense leg spasms, I kept passing out, NO HALLUCINATIONS, and I slept for a combined total of 32 hours afterwards. Over all it was a shitty experience. Though I am going to try it again at 600mg because I am that determined for the experience.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited August 2011
    good shit. keep on truckin!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    If you're looking for a deliriant experience, I heard amantia caps were the way to go. I heard nothing but bad things from diphen.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    Amanita Muscaria caps are great if you want to catalog and experience the acute feeling of poisoning yourself to death.

Seriously, nothing good ever comes from deliriants. Unless being found stark naked, captaining a pillow fort in your bedroom, and loudly accusing everyone of being co-conspirators with the 'neighbours' is your 'thing'.

In which case, plug nutmeg!
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    dimenhydrinate has always been more of a deliriant experience IMO