Insidious

SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
so i watched insidious.im not gonna lie.it was a pretty good solid horror movie but not nearly as scary as people let on.im starting to think my friends are a bunch of vaginas.i mean the demon was really scary until you get a good look at him and realize that he looks like Darth maul from star wars...good movie but come on guys..lets get real

Comments

• SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    insidious* for the thread topic
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    It was going great...until they explained the premise, and the once again delved to a new level of faggotry with that twist at the end.
  • edited July 2011
    What it is, is that people don't have critical thinking skills.

So when they hear a commercial saying that it's the "scariest film in decades" (as I'm pretty sure I heard this movie described in an ad), and they believe that it's the scariest movie in decades. Also, what I noticed going through high-school is that people often react to things the same way their friends do. If one guy in the group says that something was really scary or really cool or something like that, before you know it the entire group is saying the same shit.

"OMG THAT WAS THE SCARIEST THING EVER"
    "I KNOW DUDE OMG"
    "TOTALLY, DID YOU SEE THAT DEMON, HOLY SHIT"
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    'COME TO THE DARK SIDE LITTLE ONEEEE.... HSSSSS'
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    I just watched this & OMG it freaked me out. It was a really good movie but my God, I'm going to have to take a sleeping pill in order to go to sleep. What is up with the very end? The father is a demon???
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Mods, pls fix the misspelling in the thread title. :o
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    I love your avatar Shady, its like you are face palming at the ridiculousness of every thread in every post you make.