This reality isn't real, its all fake and everyone around you is fake

DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
2011 - 2012 , we are living in a multi-dimensional space where everyone goes off into their own universe. i dont know if everyone has their own universe, or theres mabye 5-6 universes for specific vibrational planes according to ones own vibrational frequency

have you seen alot of hearse's? Dont get scared, it just symbolizes "change" (death is change) but w/o physical death. Or how your reading about how the world is going to undergo cataclysm , its not its just there to get you to think that, and for people who wish for those things to happen IN THEIR OWN UNIVERSE , but if you think towards the positive universe where all good things happen , then thats exactly what will happen in your seperate universe.

but the main point is, your all multidimensional beings , simultaneously living in other universes as well, so for all i know - the real you is actually in another universe and the fake you is in this universe . it depends on the choices you make.

But im pretty convinced the majority of you people, both on totse and in real life are fake, your just fake versions of your real selves that chose to live in another negative universe. prove me wrong!

even if you do type a message to reply, thats just the FAKE you conforming to the whims of my universe! theres nothing you can do about it! even if you think your real, your not real. you were only thought to think that to conform to my reality because your all part of the program and game , my game!

Comments