So the internet was down across the province yesterday.

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
(if you use Telus internet) Not to say its unreliable; it's the first time its happened since ive gotten it maybe 10 years ago.

BUT I HAD TO FUCKING GO OUTSIDE IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SUMMER WEATHER THAT WAS JUST PERFECT BECAUSE IT WASN'T TOO HOT BUT JUST THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE WITH COOL BREEZES TO MAKE A PERFECT DAY INSTEAD OF STAYING INSIDE AND FAPPING TO HOT DOG ON DOG ACTION :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Comments

• PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    At the moment, I rep Telus.It was being kind of flaky yesterday but no outages. Which province was all this nonsense happening in?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2011
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    Interesting, it was still working in burnaby, and yes the weather was nice yesterday.
  • edited August 2011
    My internet connection cuts out every time someone uses the fucking phone :mad: Now THAT is annoying. And no, it's not the splitter either, which makes it even more freakin' annoying.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    You are either on dial up or have some gay wire going to the local cabinet that you have had an overpriced quote to replace. PM me with your phone companies quote to fix this shit and I can get it sorted for a fraction of the price.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    that sucks you didnt have interwebz, why didnt you try to find some actual dogs to watch and fap to? it's too hot here, 110F here
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    My internet connection cuts out every time someone uses the fucking phone :mad: Now THAT is annoying. And no, it's not the splitter either, which makes it even more freakin' annoying.
    You need to put a line filter on every outlet in the house that has a phone on it to stop the phone lines from interfering with the DSL signal to the computer.