So... Umm... Did I smoke PCP?

landolando New Arrival
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
So me and my roommate get invited to smoke. We are both freshmen and dont really have any connects yet (it was the beginning of the year). So after we finish some papers we decide to head over. When we get there we sit around for a bit waiting for someone to show up cause he "has some dank ass shit". When he gets there Im thinking "finally... been wanting to smoke all week".

Now this is were shit gets heavy. I remimber walking out on to the balkony, sitting down on a chair and taking a hit. After that it felt like i sat there for what was somewhere between 5 and 30 minuts; Im not really sure but I know I was just staring of at the sky and couldnt think. Then I get up to go to the bathroom but when I get there I cant figure out how to piss! This is nothing like stage fright, I mean I have no Idea what to do. All I know is is need to piss and Im in a bathroom. After this I go to sit on the couch and watch TV but instead of watching TV I (and I dont know how else to discribe this) watch myself watch TV.

Flash forward, the next day I feel like Im thinking slower. This slower thinking thing has passed, and I dont think I have any permonant damage from whatever it was. Was that PCP... something else... what?

Comments

• MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited August 2011
    You were raped :facepalm:

If you're not trolling you were way high:rolleyes:
  • landolando New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    I'm not trollin and I dont think I was raped.

although now that I think about it, this guy named Bob did give off a rapey vibe
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    college-freshman-19.jpg?w=500

never tried pcp, maybe it was laced with salvia or something
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    Shit weed loaded with JWH for the win:thumbsup:
    I had weed that was spiked or sumthin a bout a month ago, fuck me it sucked.
    I have NEVER had such a bad time.
  • landolando New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    college-freshman-19.jpg?w=500

never tried pcp, maybe it was laced with salvia or something

not my first time smoking and this was nothing like saliva
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    When Chester gets you on a spelling error, you know you're a retard.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't think anyone would waste PCP on someone to try and substitute it for marijuana unless he was tricking you and doing it for lulz. You were probably just really high since you hadn't smoked in a week.
  • edited August 2011
    Sounds pretty odd to me, but I think that maybe you did have a lower tolerance after not smoking and the guy actually did have some super strength weed. Combining the two together gave you the incredibly monged out experience which caused you to not even remember half of it :D
  • landolando New Arrival
    edited August 2011

I wasnt aware saliva was a drug:rolleyes:

:facepalm:
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    a long time ago i was smoking weed with some friends and swore it was laced now i have more experience and dont believe it was

i was so fucking high that i just set and stared at a tv for the longest time which wasent even on i was picturing my friends conversations they were having the weirdest part was the voices kept muting fast fowarding and rewinding i thought my friends were on tv and the tv was messing up
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I'm pretty sure you do have some "Permonant" damage...
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Seitzy wrote:

Fucking lol
  • landolando New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »

haha
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited August 2011
    Sounds like my k2 experience actually. That shit fucked me up. I went to go pee and I didn't know whose bathroom I was in and it was my own dang bathroom. Also, my friend recorded me telling this crazy ass story that went with the music in the movie background.. I don't smoke much but that to me was harsher than the real deal.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    You must of been on that Bin Laden weed mane.

• BonnieCobbBonnieCobb New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    You just started college you say? You didn't happen to move from bumfuck nowhere to somewhere with good weed? If so, that was your first time smoking "dank ass shit" as opposed to just "shit", congrats.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't know man, why don't you smoke some PCP and compare notes?