How do we know this place will be any better than zoklet?

SHHSHH Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only reason zoklet increased in people was due to the link on the original Totse page.

This website was achieved through complete stealth of spreading it to members, and look how insanely it grew in the past few days.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    As Nightside put it. Plus, did Zoklet in over 15 months do ANYTHING relevant with the Totse Archive besides share nude pictures of all the little girls (prettypoems :D). Answer: No. This place already has the look and feel without a half-assed domain like losers.totse2.ck.tk.cc
  • SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So? zoklet sucks cause zok only cares about his irc friends and ignores the calls of the community. Who the fuck started this site? How are we to know if he's going to be any better than zok? i sure as fuck don't want to be on a site that's reason for existing is for some noob to show off how big his e-penis is.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    we're actually totse. we have the totse text files as the main focus rather than zoklet's meager bullshit with totse off to the side. there are no thanks so it doesnt turn into a big faggy circle jerk. hopin' it stays like that.

totse2 will always just feel like a shitty clone. even its name makes it feel like one. it also looks fuckin' gay. Like really gay.

and zoklet... well... it didn't have a soul, you know? most of us were still 'totseans' rather than 'zok__'. zoklet was just like the place totseans hung out. i dunno.
  • SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    As Nightside put it. Plus, did Zoklet in over 15 months do ANYTHING relevant with the Totse Archive besides share nude pictures of all the little girls (prettypoems :D). Answer: No. This place already has the look and feel without a half-assed domain like losers.totse2.ck.tk.cc

i demand naked pictures of prettypoems.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    I know everyone who has joined this site, joined having the old spirit of the glory days of &T. Which will soon return!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    The only reason zoklet increased in people was due to the link on the original Totse page.

This website was achieved through complete stealth of spreading it to members, and look how insanely it grew in the past few days.

thats how i originally found zoklet
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Because there's no way it could possibly be worse
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    and zoklet... well... it didn't have a soul, you know? most of us were still 'totseans' rather than 'zok__'. zoklet was just like the place totseans hung out. i dunno.

I think this is the best example, Zoklet was a place the &T's could hang out until a rightful place returned
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    zoklet... well... it didn't have a soul, you know?

You ever look a nigger right in the eye, you'll know EXACTLY what HTS is talking about.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    SHH wrote: »
    i demand naked pictures of prettypoems.

I thought you were a girl?
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I realy don't think it could be any worse than zoklet. That would be a hard goal to achive. You would really have to try to make it more shity
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pukerat wrote: »
    I realy don't think it could be any worse than zoklet. That would be a hard goal to achive. You would really have to try to make it more shity

Achieve*

HAIL!
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    couldnt be any worse, zoklet is that dirty nasty oil/cum stained pair of jeans you wear because everythings already in the wash and the only other option is to wait naked for everything to get clean and dry in a frosty morning
    edited July 2010
    Onesan wrote: »
    couldnt be any worse, zoklet is that dirty nasty oil/cum stained pair of jeans you wear because everythings already in the wash and the only other option is to wait naked for everything to get clean and dry in a frosty morning

toothlessjoe_zoklet_shirt-p235336041896450075tdf9_125.jpg
  • Mantikore-1Mantikore-1 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Only time will tell.
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    As long as we get enough users to migrate this site will be better than zoklet. Zoklet is a shitty forum. And the worst part is, it's run by a nigger.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seriously, who started this?
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse2 was the shitpile. Not Zoklet.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    You ever look a nigger right in the eye, you'll know EXACTLY what HTS is talking about.

Only with a telescope.
  • edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Totse2 was the shitpile. Not Zoklet.

I dunno, Zoklet sucks brah. This place wont even have to try at all to be better than either of the sites.