Tottenham riots 7th August

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Tottenham (North East London) was a scene of fire, missiles and angry negroes last night. A guy was shot earlier this week, a 29 year old who, although he owned and was in posession of a firearm, he was fatally shot and this was the tipping point.

I don't think much more explanation is needed. Pisses me off the looting and shops were taken out as they were local businesses. A peaceful protest turned violent, and here are the News videos.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    Let them get on with it - they are reverting to type. Cordon the whole area off, keeping the people inside the cordon. Then build a big fucking wall around them and let them live in what they have made. Do not rebuild, or give money to help the area. Fuck them, if thats how they want to live, let them.
  • edited August 2011
    I love looking onto something like this and thinking about how much of a douche they're making out of themselves. Like Dr Rocker said - they're just making more of a shithole for themselves to live in, and it's not going to fix anything. Still, I don't live there and I couldn't care less what happens, so it's fun to look on and laugh. Thanks for the videos, I'll fap to them later.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Thats niggers for you. They are fucking savages, why they let them into our countries I don't know. Make them stay in fucking Africa.
  • edited August 2011
    You guys think they'll riot again tonight?
  • edited August 2011
    You guys think they'll riot again tonight?

Undoubtedly there will be some more people out to cause trouble. Who knows what will happen though, police presence will probably be a shit load tighter and on the lookout for shady people. We will have to wait and see!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Doubt it. There's nothing left to steal or burn and the Cops will be, reluctantly, patrolling the streets.
  • edited August 2011
    We all know that everyone got the rioting ideas from this awesome guide on How to riot :D Also I just looked at a few pictures and laughed when I saw that a computer store had been looted. They ripped everything out apart from a Mac sitting there untouched on a desk. Take that Apple!
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Also I just looked at a few pictures and laughed when I saw that a computer store had been looted. They ripped everything out apart from a Mac sitting there untouched on a desk. Take that Apple!
    Leeroy Maquish, a 23 year old unemployed tyre fitter said of the raid of Currys electrical store ' They just left them behind after they found out – they just did not cook right'. Apparently, the looters saw the items labled as Mac's and took them next door to a McDonald’s establishment. They then proceded to grill and try and consume a selection of products from the IT giant Apple, unaware they have also known as Apple Macintosh. Lattissia Inferable, a 17 year old Mother of three, said this ' They should have labled those things better. I never tried to feed my babies no burger that tasted as bad as that. Even that time Pecker Jimenez found that meat'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023254/Tottenham-riot-Mark-Duggan-shooting-sparked-police-beating-girl.html

Looks like they thought they were burgers and tried to eat them.
    edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    ^ LOL at that picture. Reminds me of... England :facepalm: Some people are messed up in the head, I swear. They don't have a clue what's right and wrong, lol.
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Doubt it. There's nothing left to steal or burn and the Cops will be, reluctantly, patrolling the streets.

These things are a bit like earthquakes; after the main event there are usually smaller aftershocks. So after the massive chimp-out last night expect smaller outbreaks of nig-noggery over the next few evenings.
    edited August 2011
    100 year old landmark in Croydon burnt to the ground.
    Planet of the Apes.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    no where near as bad as the detroit riots in the 60's they bburnt down there own damn houses tanks and millitary where called in
    edited August 2011
    Check this.

Now it's spreading to Ealing where my Family are. Great. It's a bit different when your own Family are in there. If shit kicks off I'm actually getting the rifle and helping them out, as it's next to Southall which was, and probably still is, one of the gun-running capitals of London.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Its all gone to pot, I do feel sorry for all the shop owners and places that got looted. I dont think there will be much rioting tonight, as instead of 6,000 police officers there will be 16,000 police officers so even if there is not much damage will be done. Thats what immigration has done to this country......
  • edited August 2011
    Fucking bunch of chavs, taking that guys stuff when he's injured. I hate society.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited August 2011
    I would say shoot the lot of them but to be honest Capital Punishment makes you as bad as the folk your putting down. Maybe give them a free one way ticket to down town Mogadishu or Australia...

I still find the whole thing unbelievable the way it's escalated..

Ahh well good excuse to listen to this anyway..
  • edited August 2011
    Niggas gonna nig.

Also, I saw a funny clip of a bunch of hasidic Jews in the middle of the riot on the news just now. It looked like even they were fucking with the police, lol.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited August 2011
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things.

When did we (slaves) ever have nice things?

Anywho, I hear Alex "Love the Jews" Jones speaking about racial tensions. Who the fuck lives in the UK knows what kicked it off and where the racial violence vids are? I seen a 16 year old girl get beat down like Rodney King video by 15 officers and heard about some nig getting innocently shot then planted with a gun, but no race wars like Alex Jew Jones claims.
  • edited August 2011
    LOL, now the EDL says that they'll be taking to the streets to protect stores and homes from black looters, and three Muslims were killed in a racially motivated hit and run!

Race war in England! :hai:
    edited August 2011
    LOL, now the EDL says that they'll be taking to the streets to protect stores and homes from black looters, and three Muslims were killed in a racially motivated hit and run!

Race war in England! :hai:

Nah, they went to back the police up. Their was nothing for them to do so they just got drunk. From what I am hearing, whites and asians are standing side by side - albiet a little uneasily, but it seems those that are going out to 'protect' are standing pretty much side by side.

It is a true indictment on society as to how we have let this underclass grow and think it can act as it does. I have seen a couple of vids of riot cops dishing it out - this time, I do not think the cries of human rights and police brutality will stick. The public wanted action and it is being shown that action is being delivered. I would bet money on the cops dishing it out becoming the poster boys of the tabloids which will soften up the nation for a host of new public order laws and revisions to the police and criminal evidence act. Once we have a couple of new jails - which we will have - expect longer sentences for all crime. These will be populist policies and also prepare to see welfare and housing reform.

With regards to welfare, it will move towards more of a buy in system with a safety net that is not a nice place to be - housing benefit itself will be trashed. I expect local government will also have its statutory responsibility to provide housing removed, meaning an end to a right to social housing and with little purchasing power with housing benefit will mean these people have little choice but to comply.

They have had 15 years of carrot and look where that has got us. Now it is time for some stick.
    edited August 2011
    EDL are more bark than bite. They blame Muslims, but actually many Turks and Muslims banded together to oppose the looters. I lived in Southall where many Sikhs live, and visit Aldgate East and Brick lane a lot where Turkish Shopowners are very much a part of the community.