Well, that was scary.

MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
So, I was burning some incense in my room. It's been a long time since I've burnt incense but what the hell, I felt like it.

The problem is, the "incense holder" I was using to burn it is very crudely made, just that instant. Partly because of this and partly because I was sucking so hard, a bit of burning incense and the foil screen came on .

I don't think any got in my lungs, though. I have no trouble or pain breathing and the only anomaly is the back of my mouth is irritated. I think it's safe to say that the screen didn't do its job well.

I coughed up a small extinguished ember of incense but I have no clue where the screen is.

Definitely not my best homemade incense holder.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    inb4 drugs
  • BonnieCobbBonnieCobb New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Why are you calling it incense? We all know what you're talking about???? :confused: Do you live somewhere where you'll get super arrested for it or something?

Anyway, yeah, the screen is in your lungs and you're gonna die a horrible painful death from the screen cutting your lungs up and you'll drown in your own blood. Your parents will find you and are gonna know all about your incense problem. You'll be on the news as a kid who died from incense burning and everyone will laugh at you.

Or it fell somewhere you haven't looked yet.