Putting on the persona of a gay for crime

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
This is really just an idea at the moment, but when I think of gays, the last thing that comes on my mind is a criminal. Maybe you could use this to your advantage. On the flipside, you have to take in consideration you're bringing in extra attention to yourself. and when it comes to crime, attention isn't a good thing. What do you guys think?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    Just googled Jeffrey Dahman. Pretty badass for a faggot.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Ever heard of Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy? What about Dean Corll or Thomas Hamilton? This has to be one of the more retarded ideas I've ever heard. It's not like your going to be a suspect but the cops will then say "wait a minute he's gay despite the evidence there is no way he's the criminal":facepalm: Between this and your idea of selling a stolen vehicle on craigslist I think you should avoid committing crimes unless you want to end up on worlds dumbest criminals.

Says the idiot who is going to start a revolution with a website and can't even keep track of his guns.
  • edited August 2011
    OP, you'd do much better if you just dressed very plainly.

Don't attract attention. Walk boringly, dress boringly and speak boringly. You want to blend in with those around you, so dress code depends on where you're at and who you're dealing with. Muted colors are probably a good idea.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Just googled Jeffrey Dahman. Pretty badass for a faggot.

:facepalm:
    edited August 2011
    And that has what to do with this thread?

It has nothing to do with this thread. Of course if you were not such a drug-ed out idiot I would not have to point that out to you.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    You would attract more attention by acting like a queer.
    OP, you'd do much better if you just dressed very plainly.

Don't attract attention. Walk boringly, dress boringly and speak boringly. You want to blend in with those around you, so dress code depends on where you're at and who you're dealing with. Muted colors are probably a good idea.

This is so much better than pretending to be a faggot.
  • edited August 2011
    We all know that homos stand out in a crowd, on their own... Hell, they pretty much stand out anywhere they go. Dressing up as one in order to commit a crime isn't a good idea, just go as a regular and blend in with your surroundings.
    edited August 2011
    I think the OP jut wants an excuse to act like a queer.