Get free fast food without paying?

ShroomerShroomer New Arrival
edited August 2011 in Life
I can't find a better place to ask this. Is there any easy ways to get free fast food legally or since this site is all about being bad, illegally?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Go at closing time and ask if you can have the leftovers.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Hang around your local chinese take out shop. Often some orders get cold, exchanged, cancelled and they throw it away. Re-deep-frying a half chicken and heating fried rice again isn't worth the effort, I've seen it many times when the delivery guy arrives to the shop with some deliveries and they just get thrown in the trash.

I know the Burger King near me ALWAYS feeds this crazy old lady breakfast. Ham, egg and cheese sandwich, tots AND coffee. You could always ask, hopefully you get some nigger manager. Oddly enough, they tend to be nice to hobos.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I know the Burger King near me ALWAYS feeds this crazy old lady breakfast. Ham, egg and cheese sandwich, tots AND coffee. You could always ask, hopefully you get some nigger manager. Oddly enough, they tend to be nice to hobos.

It's because they can relate.
  • edited May 2011
    if u have access to a car you can order things in a drive thru...

And then have a buddy run by and snatch the food right as they're handing it to you and meet up w him a block or two away.... That was an idea I had heard back on old totse lol..
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Befriend some one that works there, call the store about an hour from close say "I'm driving a bus down (nearest interstate) and I need to pre-order 50 burger and fries (or whatever the fuck you want, just a bunch of it) Then of course nobody shows up and your friend gets to keep all the extra food. Then you unbefriend them and steal it all.
  • edited May 2011
    Drive thru area - you get your food before you pay, so grab that shit and floor it.
  • edited May 2011
    WTF is that at? Here in MN, we have to pay for our food before we get the food. :/

Really? They usually give you your food and then ask for the money over here. (well, at least they do for all the drive-thru's I've ever been to.)
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    Befriend some one that works there, call the store about an hour from close say "I'm driving a bus down (nearest interstate) and I need to pre-order 50 burger and fries (or whatever the fuck you want, just a bunch of it) Then of course nobody shows up and your friend gets to keep all the extra food. Then you unbefriend them and steal it all.

This could possibly work. Especially if you have a broke roommate that works fast food somewhere. You could split it with them everynight.

As far as grabbing food without paying.. As it was discussed earlier most fast food places have you paying before you get your meal (I know everywhere I've been in the US does)r. I think the easiest thing to do would be to dine and dash at restaurants with buffets. Then you get to eat all you want before you pay. Plus waiters or waitresses don't usually check on someone that's eating the buffet as much.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    This could possibly work. Especially if you have a broke roommate that works fast food somewhere. You could split it with them everynight.

As far as grabbing food without paying.. As it was discussed earlier most fast food places have you paying before you get your meal (I know everywhere I've been in the US does)r. I think the easiest thing to do would be to dine and dash at restaurants with buffets. Then you get to eat all you want before you pay. Plus waiters or waitresses don't usually check on someone that's eating the buffet as much.

As far as I'm aware you usually have to pay before entering the buffet.
  • fuckfuck New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Another drive thru related one for McDonald's, etc, [ame=" this[/ame]

Pretend you forgot your wallet or some shit, drive between the windows, keep an eye on the car behind, when they're finished drive to the 2nd window and recieve lunch.

Some other ideas:

Have a friend who works in the shop.

Work for required fast food company and rinse it for discounts/free food/just steal a lot.

If you're in the UK:
    Acquire/forge a student card, you'll get a free burger (or other crap, can't remember) with a meal purchase, preserve it at home I guess and eat later?

Also don't know about US, but in UK there's a monopoly promotion running in which you peel stickers off the side of labelled cups, fries cartons, etc. There's vouchers for free burgers/fries/drinks/fruit (lol) on occasion, so root through the bins or find a fresh batch of promotional packaging.

This one is a long shot but it happened:
    One time last year, my bud had a monopoly voucher for a free cheeseburger in his car, so we handed it to the drive thru, moved on to next window and waited for ages. We were about to get pissed off and leave, when suddenly a dude walks up to the window and hands us 3 bags of food and drinks to match. Turns out the cashier didn't put the voucher through the register right or some shit and we got someone elses order.

That was a good day.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    What i have done is walk into a place behind but kinda with a family. sit down near them and wait for them to order. ounce they have ordered wait for the next number/name to be called for pickup, walk up grab that shit and walk/powerwalk towards the door then grab the food in the bag or tray and book it.
  • UsernameUsername Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    This only works when its rush hour. I've had to do this a few times.

Wait until you know for a fact that there will be a lot of cars, drive up to the menu wall and wait for them to take ur order but don't order anything, instead tell them you changed ur mind and pull forward far enough to let the car behind you order and pay. Then pull up to the second window and wait for food, most of the time they ask you what you had and will repeat the order, just say yes and take the food. Simple as that. No one has ever tried to stop me before. If they say anything to you just act like you didn't hear them but don't try to speed off. The key is to act normal :). Works ever time.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    or you can take the reciept in and tell them they forgot something or go back threw the drive tru and say the frys are cold most times they just give you more

and if you want free pop just get a water glass and fill it up with pop must places dont car they amount that they pay for there syrup stuff is very very small compared to the price you pay

this was on old totse if your at a gas station or 7/11 get a fountain drink pop or a slushy throw what u want to eat in the cup cover the rest with slushy ect
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    You can go inside or the drive thru for this one. All you have to do is complain your order isnt right ask to speak to the manager, theyll let you have the food and make you another sandwich. I've been working in fast food for about a week and I've saw this happen many times. It will pretty much always work just dont make a motion to hand the food back to them. Hell we dont want the shit anyway its going straight in the trash.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Just write emails to corporate complaining about bad service/food/attitudes and they will send you vouchers or coupons for free food. Use their system against them.

Or

or

http://us.my-freebie.com/eat-free-fast-food
  • edited August 2011
    I know two ways that have both worked.

If its busy and you're in a food court or just a decent sized store look for a staff member who is a slacker and at the edge of the counter (far left or far right) and look at what burgers just came up fresh say "hey buddy, im still waiting on my whopper - can i get it now please?" and 7/10 times you'll be passed that burger no questions asked and thanked for waiting.

The second way is to call up the store over the phone (not 'FREE' but marginal cost) and be annoyed about going through drive through and not getting a burger with your meal, or the burger had pickles when you asked for none.
    They'll ask you approx when you ordered or if you have the reciept and try to arrange something to 'satisfy' the customer. That means you drive back through and hook yourself a free burger, apple pie or whatever item you so choose.

But seriously bros, dont be eating that shit.