whats your favirote ceral and why

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
cinnamon toast crunch and ressese puffs are the best

not sure why i like cinnamom toast crunch but i know i love any thing that has to do with peanut butter (not sharing with animals dogs ect)

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    fruity pebbles, makes the milk taste good nig.
    and lucky charms, cuz i got irish in me :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Fucking asshole. Waffle Crisps
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    Rice Chex.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    fruity pebbles you stupid piece of shit.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    Cinnamon Life. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is pretty bangin but it gets soggy too quick. The old Oreo cereal was bomb.com as well.

And fuck grapenuts that shit isn't even a cereal.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    Multi grain cheerios
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't eat cereal, but my most hated cereal would have to be Cookie Crisp because of the ad campaign they had when I was a kid. I held a strong hatred to the word cooky for reasons I can barely explain. Come to think of it now it might have been the cookoo for coaco puffs thing. Doesn't much matter anymore.
  • edited August 2011
    Golden Grahams. They're freakin' awesome. I have phases with my cereal though, sometimes I'll love one thing for ages and then suddenly I'll get bored of it. I'm yet to get bored of Golden Grahams though, but we'll see what happens.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited August 2011
    Oatmeal Crisp is good. It's healthy and the almonds makes the mild taste better without making the milk taste like something else.

For some reason, Cheetos came to my mind. I wonder how that taste like with milk.
  • edited August 2011
    ^ The thought of Cheetos and milk makes my stomach churn :( Probably not a good idea.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    Fruity pebbles.

In Germany they had this cereal that was like coco puffs but in bowl shapes and it was good as fuck. Ate them bitches everyday when I was over there.

They also have a cereal called smacks and it makes your piss smell just like the cereal.