i dont get it.

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Im pouring my life to you faggots and yet i get shit in response from, you. I dont give a shit who you are or wht you have or wht you go through

i love reading your lives. this is what a forum is, tell me your life. i dont give a shit if its fake. give me something to read you pussies. :p

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Come on Skype BITCH!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    why so i can see the same shit i see here. the objective is to make this site boom not skype you sand nigger.

quit killing the beautiful name of totse. faggot.
    edited August 2011
    i remember when totse was not afraid to admit their faults, problems, or discourages. now its im afraid of admitting shit so the

FBI wont. getme. yet those fucking FBI assholes could care less of our joint smoking or even bomb making antics. if you want those

niggers all over you then look up the CP, airplane bombs, and government bombs. that'll get those assholes to your area in a

heartbeat.
    edited August 2011
    Totse is a lost cause. you and i know it. It used to be the temple of screaming electron. now its i obey the rules

and if i break them i will be punished. Fuck that i grew up totse and never leave its purpose,
    DFG

you fucking fake.
    edited August 2011
    and no response....
    edited August 2011
    ahh DFG logged off....

thats why.

some leader, fucking flaking off from real questions. No one knows why this site goes the way it does,.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    i am jeff hunter
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited August 2011
    People come here for information. At that, when I post I try my damnedest to add something to the topic at hand. Excepting when I post in HB, of course. The entire reason I immigrated came here from using Zokistan as the &T replacement was that I hoped people here would be better in that regard. I'm glad to say they (mostly) are.
    some leader, fucking flaking off from real questions. No one knows why this site goes the way it does,.
    The answers are at the bottom of your bottle. You need to empty the bottle into your stomach to see them...........
    i am jeff hunter
    I'm Jaquelin Kennedy.
    edited August 2011
    yeah just as i accepted. lol DFG trolls
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    People come here for information.
    This. Just assume if you contributed something useful, someone appreciated it.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    Cry baby, cry.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't contribute much because it doesn't really interest me. I'm almost 30, I talk about drugs and stupid shit with my friends and strangers IRL. I come here from habit more than anything. What the fuck are a bunch of teenaged internet try hards going to teach me about life? There are only a few members here that post anything interesting, funny or useful to me and I could give a fuck about the "totse legacy" because I was never a member of the original. I will contibute occasionaly, troll occasionaly and thats about all anyone can expect from me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Sorry BHD, it was like 10:50AM when I responded to your thread. I was going to sleep :(. I didn't intend to break your heart. When I say Skype, it means we can chat things over.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Im pouring my life to you faggots and yet i get shit in response from, you. I dont give a shit who you are or wht you have or wht you go through

i love reading your lives. this is what a forum is, tell me your life. i dont give a shit if its fake. give me something to read you pussies. :p

Fuck off, or come into Skype so I can tell you to fuck off.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2011
    Today i made a few cups of coffee, then i posted on this forum. Later today i plan to go to my girlfriends house, and then i will probably return to totse.

There, my story:thumbsup:
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    hmm i woke up still drunk from last night with a raging head ache so i drank some more and come on BHD I love you
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011