Shampoo Your Pubes?

Shampoo is meant for hair, right? And if there's hair down there, then who say's that it can't be shampoo'd?

Yours,

- Dedicated pube shampooer

Comments

• AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah bud, sweat gets caught in the hair down there and makes it smell pretty bad. I usually just use regular soap though, sometimes shampoo.
  • edited July 2010
    I usually shampoo mine right after I shampoo the hair on my head, using the leftover's on my hands.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I shampoo AND condition my pubes and my beard. I prefer all my hair to be soft and touchable.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    It seems foreign to me, although my dad claims he does this. There was a thread on &Z that discussed this very issue and some people said it makes it smoother over time although I have my doubts. You either have naturally soft, smooth, and fluffy hair, or you don't. Hair products can only help for a limited period of time. My hair happens to be the natural soft kind.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I shampoo my pubes usually. Gotta keep my nuts fresh and clean too you know.
  • edited July 2010
    I never condition my hair, as it totally fucks it up. However, I've conditioned my pubes once or twice before and you really do notice the difference. Throw a load of talc down there too, shits smooth as hell. Not very practical though, especially if you're going to be having sex later on and the girl waps out your dick to find a load of white powder down there.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I shampoo my head hair, my armpit hair, my pubes, my ass hair, and occasionally my belly hair.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I never condition my hair, as it totally fucks it up. However, I've conditioned my pubes once or twice before and you really do notice the difference. Throw a load of talc down there too, shits smooth as hell. Not very practical though, especially if you're going to be having sex later on and the girl waps out your dick to find a load of white powder down there.

Not to mention it's not very tasty in the mouth. I learned the hard way not to lose a drinking contest. I got that shit in my mouth when they threw it all over my face. Fuckers...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gotta keep it clean and tidy. Course the pubes get shampoo'd
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ofcourse I do. I think It's about time I trimmed up a bit down there though.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Ofcourse I do. I think It's about time I trimmed up a bit down there though.

I will cut yours if you cut mine.
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I will cut yours if you cut mine.

Okay.

We can do light sensual touching but nothing serious.

I'm not gay.
    edited July 2010
    i shampoo my pubes and ass when i go on a date or to parties but other than that i dont really feel the need to.

Lol I can very easily visualize you going to town on that shit right before a date.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Okay.

We can do light sensual touching but nothing serious.

I'm not gay.

We can do it in my model train room. Then when were finished you can stomp and kick the trains and buildings like a monster.
    edited July 2010
    We can do it in my model train room. Then when were finished you can stomp and kick the trains and buildings like a monster.

ht_Chloe1_090716_ssv.jpg
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im sorry sure. Im not gay and i am a go for the sensual touching, cutting of pubes, and stomping of trains but NO CP! That shit is wack(Token Black Guy)
    edited July 2010
    Im sorry sure. Im not gay and i am a go for the sensual touching, cutting of pubes, and stomping of trains but NO CP! That shit is wack(Token Black Guy)

How about some rule 34?

4 chan? Fuck Dat Shit.
    edited July 2010
    How about some rule 32?

You mean rule 34?
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You mean rule 34?

lol fail.
  • trickstertrickster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    271691.jpg

I simplified.
    edited July 2010
    lol fail.

Guess we're even now :cool:
    edited July 2010
    trickster wrote: »
    271691.jpg

I simplified.

ZOMG! They sell 3-packs of those at Costco for $10! Smell quite swell as well!
  • trickstertrickster Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Problem solved! I don't know if it actually conditions anything, but it's at least better than when I used to wash my hair and face with dish soap.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010

ZOMG! That last part rhymed!
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's all about shaving your pubes, man.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shaving your pubes feels so uncomfortable, especially when the regrowth starts. I just wash downstairs thoroughly with soap daily. Works a treat.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I trim them short but fuck shaving, that shit burns.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Burn your pubes off

chicks dig scars
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Burn your pubes off

chicks dig scars

:facepalm: