Totse graffiti

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I've done quite a lot of little sharpie hits like this all over the place, as well as a whole bunch of flyers too. I chose not to take any pictures though, I don't want anything linking back to me. That would be a baaaad idea in my situation right now, lol.

Great stuff though dude, I love seeing stuff like this :)
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    How many people are going to write down some random link they see on a bus stop or whatever and actually go to it when they get home though?

Also don't write our link on bus stops. Only niggers ride the bus and we don't want a bunch of niggers doing the dougie all over or forums or some shit.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited August 2011
    How many people are going to write down some random link they see on a bus stop or whatever and actually go to it when they get home though?

Losers with no lives.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    We should have some kind of totse graffiti competition.
  • edited August 2011

That's not really the point in sharpie tags, unless there's a lot of them in people's faces which are going to get massively noticed and cause a disturbance. Anyway, sharpie tags are meant to be inconspicuous little things which are seen by the odd individual, who may see them and enjoy how subtle they are. They may stick the URL into their phone's browser and have a look, or they might now. Either way, they've heard of Totse and they've seen a little mark which has been made by a user :) It's good fun I guess.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2011
    I usually just write totse.info on a bunch of pieces of paper then spread them throughout my city. I don't know if it's caught any attention yet, but hopefully it will. :D

P.S. What happened to the thumbs-up icon? >_<
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I've done purrrlenty of sharpie tags and stickers. They're in other threads but I do my bit when nobody is looking.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011

Also don't write our link on bus stops. Only niggers ride the bus and we don't want a bunch of niggers doing the dougie all over or forums or some shit.

It's viral marketing, kinda.
    If you/we/any number of us did enough of something small, or a few of something big, people will take notice.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2011
    It was a thing a couple of years back to tag money.
    Its allways changeing hands so its a good bill board.
    edited August 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    It was a thing a couple of years back to tag money.
    Its allways changeing hands so its a good bill board.

I do this frequently. Got a load of £50 notes (the biggest value in the UK) and every one had "www.totse.info/bbs" written on it by me :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    I usually just write totse.info on a bunch of pieces of paper then spread them throughout my city. I don't know if it's caught any attention yet, but hopefully it will. :D

P.S. What happened to the thumbs-up icon? >_<

I am sure the icon works.

Man, I am going to send some Paki rupees with Totse written on them. Tagging totse is something that I always wanted to do but I can't do it here. Wait for me to come to states.
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am sure the icon works.

Man, I am going to send some Paki rupees with Totse written on them. Tagging totse is something that I always wanted to do but I can't do it here. Wait for me to come to states.

Don't worry - I'll wait...

...watching you get molested by Homeland Security at the Airport :p