Pictures of My Workplace

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    Computer built into a speaker, tape holding all your connections in their socket, multiple spindles of DVD-R's readily available for pirating, torn up pants, and AND DUAL CRT's lol, you're such a fucking paki haha shits boss though. Last pic was some crazy shit you'd only find in pakistan.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    No joke dfg I have always envisioned you in a mud hut looking Pueblo type building with ripped shrouds of raped women barely blocking out the sun in a window behind you. Also, I picture you looking like mohinder suresh from the show Heroes.

Didn't expect a desk at all. Nice set up brag, also nice tape job on that..wtf is that? A dismantled multiport USB hub?

Regardless, I'm impressed and don't blame me for my imagination its the media/usa schooling/drugs fault
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I always pictured him sitting on a stool with his PC on a milk crate. Kudos for doing this - and I can see my Skype display pic :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Computer built into a speaker, tape holding all your connections in their socket, multiple spindles of DVD-R's readily available for pirating, torn up pants, and AND DUAL CRT's lol, you're such a fucking paki haha shits boss though. Last pic was some crazy shit you'd only find in pakistan.
    It's an Asus Vento casing but I did have a pre-amp built into a casing before, it was THE SHIT!. I have 12 USB connectors and I added 6 of them using USB ports taken from other cases. The last picture is a soon to be meme that works only on me. The DVD's are from China :D
    Echidna wrote: »
    No joke dfg I have always envisioned you in a mud hut looking Pueblo type building with ripped shrouds of raped women barely blocking out the sun in a window behind you. Also, I picture you looking like mohinder suresh from the show Heroes.

Didn't expect a desk at all. Nice set up brag, also nice tape job on that..wtf is that? A dismantled multiport USB hub?

Regardless, I'm impressed and don't blame me for my imagination its the media/usa schooling/drugs fault
    It's technically not a desk, it was my cupboard but I turned it on it's side and made it into a desk, it's a total custom desk job. Again, it's a USB port attachment.
    RemadE wrote: »
    I always pictured him sitting on a stool with his PC on a milk crate. Kudos for doing this - and I can see my Skype display pic :o

Heheh, me too
    lol@pic5

Also, two things:

1. You get to shoot up at work?
    2. Does your mouse say JIZZ on it?

Yes, the mouse and the old keyboard are from JIZZ. The new Keyboard is from FUJITSU Siemens and it's shit IMO.
    I didn't understand question 1, it could be due to lack of sleep.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2011
    haha i cant get over the jizz mouse and keyboard combo. ive never heard of a computer parts company named jizz. thats hilarious.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    It's not called jizz, it HAS jizz all over it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2011
    You need to convert that big gaping hole into a goatse.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    The last pic was my favorite. Too bad my work place doesn't have those. :(
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Yes, the mouse and the old keyboard are from JIZZ. The new Keyboard is from FUJITSU Siemens and it's shit IMO.
    I didn't understand question 1, it could be due to lack of sleep.

Syringe in 3rd pic you junkie.
  • edited August 2011
    I like the rip in your pants hahahaha.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Syringe in 3rd pic you fuckin' junkie.

DOUBLE POST OOOOOOH YEAA

It's a CPU Thermal Compound
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I just saw dfg's leg for the first time :eek:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    I can tell he's a terrorist. That's exactly what a terrorist's leg looks like.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited August 2011
    That's an extremely interesting avatar you have there on your left-hand monitor in the middle, Dfg.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    That's an extremely interesting avatar you have there on your left-hand monitor in the middle, Dfg.

Duh, come on skype lord.dfg or teamspeak.
  • edited August 2011
    Why does Dfg have a book on mercantile law?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Duh, come on skype lord.dfg or teamspeak.
    I'd much rather wait patiently for my opportunity to get even with you. And I will. Don't doubt it. Thanks for the offer, though!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Why does Dfg have a book on mercantile law?

I needed something to balance the monitors. That book kinda worked.
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I'd much rather wait patiently for my opportunity to get even with you. And I will. Don't doubt it. Thanks for the offer, though!

Wait all you want, you're just going to die in the end like others. Only this time, there won't be anyone remembering you or praising you. All your efforts will get flushed away. The world is moving on, stop sticking to the past. If you're man enough come face me on an open platform like Skype or Teamspeak. Otherwise act like a coward and keep ringing the bell.

Time to grow the fuck up Spec.