3gb orginal totse forum archive? torrent

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
so im guessing this is an archive of the community not the text files

this seems like something good to have i dont have enough space for the uncompressed file

only problem is there dont seem to be any seeds im going to try and track this down so i can figure out what orginal name i used

i cant check tpb its been down for me for almost a week ( not surw if this is the case for every one) so ive been getting tpb torrents threw google cache

INFO
This is the complete archive (well, mostly) of the Totse.com forums before it went under. I didn't make this, someone else compiled it. It was uploaded to a different tracker though, so I figured I would put it here.

The new forums are at bbs.zoklet.net. Hopefully they last.

This is nearly 600 Mb of mostly html... its a whopper. If you have a slower computer you might want to leave it overnight to decompress the files... it's worth it though if you want this information. I'm going to attempt to burn the decompressed version to a CD... er.. DVD!

TEH README

Approximate size extracted: 75,000 Files, 3 GB

I ripped the text files in July 2007. Open default.htm to run the website. The forum archives
came from numerous sources and is not complete. They are more difficult to navigate because they
were not all ripped properly. There are over thousands of working threads in the community folder
but not every link works. You can either drag the files into your browser or try to navigate
through the interface. This is the most complete compilation of Totse to the best of my knowledge
and any additions would be appreciated.
RIP Totse 1989-2009
-Hissil
[email protected]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:H-jw2n9uRl8J:thepiratebay.org/torrent/4730940/Totse.com_complete_forum_archive+totse+torrent&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Comments