Facing the Truth

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I had a chat with Raven today and I was in a shitty mood throughout the day. Well, if you follow my life story, I talked about leaving that CSR job. Well, Raven is working there and he was pretty pissed but I was more pissed but that's not what this thread is about. It's about finding your way. I have a fucked up way of thinking which I admit and according to Raven I don't listen to anyone which may or may not be true. Also, he believes I have too many personalities. Like the Dfg me is taking over the real me and it leaves me without any personality.

And he is right. So, instead of just doing what everyone says, I have decided to follow what my heart wants. I am not a coder and I am not some CSR dude, I may or may not be a good writer but I do enjoy exploring life, talking to people and working different things. I have dreams, if required I can just work on the tickets and get out of this shithole but would it really help me, would it really help me discover the real me.
You know some time you need to face the truth, you need to find the real you. The you that's the most important. I use to be awesome and I still awesome but that awesome doesn't translate into the real life me. I want The DFG of Totse to merge with the IRL me. The me who is confused about what he is doing. What I need is direction and there are some things that no one can help you with this is one of them.

Totse has been a major part of my life and it has helped me a lot but the old totse was a bit different. It wasn't made to help people out, hence I worked on this Totse, a totse that actually helps people achieve there potential, instead of being a burden on the society these people, the us help each other and become something better.

Well, Totse it's time for me to become better. I am changing my paths and following my true potential. I am good with media, I am not a good designer but I can tell which works and which doesn't. I made a Studio section on Totse.info a while ago,it was a sub-conscious move on my part and I tried contributing in it and I enjoyed it. I was fascinated how things were directed and how shots were taken but I was confused at that time, I was trying to become a coder which I wasn't.

All my life I have been moved into different directions, all my life I have been guided into making the wrong decisions. I had an eye on politics but my family was against it, I thought about law but then it was useless to work on it. So, in the end, I have decided to work on a field which never really died. It's called Media, it's from Music Videos to Promotional videos. It's from hosting shows to writing scripts. I can do creative writing but I need to work on it.

I am going to study Mass Communication, I am going to get my degree and while I am working on it, I am going to learn Video Editing, Video Animation and Working on Internet Marketing (SEO) and working with themes (CSS) and photography. I already know most of it, what I lack is drive but I have found a solution for it.

I am just going to use you guys :D. You can learn all you want but in the end you need to have some projects to work on otherwise you wouldn't learn the tricks. Also, I am going to focus on writing good content, not the rape guides, good solid content.

And We're going to work on first ever Totse podcast. It will be an hour long or less and it will cover some specific topics. It will be semi-scripted but it will something that will help me and others learn something and make our lives better.

Let's face it guys, what's the point of a community if we don't help each other out and we don't benefit from it.

Oh, check my Video submission thread in Arts section. I need raw videos shot my totsean to practice on.

Love Dfg

TL;DR:
Moving with life, focusing on real goals and learning to find my real self.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Kudos man. These moments in life are far and few between but set yourself up and go for it. I'd love to take part in the podcast so I'll be on Teamspeak later on. Just doing Uni work.
    I know what you mean about the other "you" taking over. I get it a lot with my multiple personalities, and &T was a huge factor in that. It's helped me get into Uni, survive at Uni, still be alive today and keep me clinging onto life. Seriously.
    You are damn good at stuff when you put your mind to it (yes yes, Zoophilia erotica included) so put it to something that will profit you. Of course &T will profit anyone when utilised correctly, but that won't necessarily pay for a roof over your head, it will just pay for a bigger mind and heart.
    Get the balance right and go for it. I know you can.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I thought this thread was going to be about shutting down Totse. :angry:

It's good you realized that though. I've tried to become a l33t hacker type deal myself before, but I just can't wrap my head around it. I would really have to dedicate myself to learn all that stuff, which I plan on doing some time in the future, just not any time in the near future. To be honest, I haven't really found what I truly want to do in life. Drugs and video games would be awesome, but I can't make a living off of that. I love cars, but to me being a mechanic wouldn't pay enough. So I plan on joining the Air Force soon and hopefully by the time I'm out I'll have something figured out.