Kimbo's back

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Fuck yes. This is actually a reason to watch boxing. Thanks for finding this.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    It actually makes sense that he's boxing, rather than doing that GAY UFC shit.

Too bad he's a nigger and wont go far as a boxer. ;)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    saw this earlier, this is where he belongs with his weak ass knees
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Asshole, not available in my shitty country fucking uploader cunt.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Fuck yes. This is actually a reason to watch boxing. Thanks for finding this.

Yeah, because most of the heavy weight champs in the last 50 years have been white right?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Actually I just like seeing Kimbo beat the fuck out of people. Whether he is street fighting or in the irc or boxing its always good to watch even if he loses. He is such a big cabman/gorilla looking mother fucker it entertains me. Also he doesnt give a fuck about anything but the money and will blatantly tell the audience that.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I knew he wouldn't last in MMA. He's a street fighter not a grappler and know that other fighters are always gonna be quick to exploit that weakness. He should have gotten into boxing a long ass time ago though, he's a bit too old to make any sort of impact but it will still be fun to watch him do what he does best and that's punch the shit out of people.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I enjoy watching Kimbo fighting on the street, I think boxing will suit him down to the ground.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited August 2011
    He's too old to continue fighting. Boxing would have been good for him 10 years ago. Theres no way he can go 8 rounds. If you watched any of the UFC fights you see that he's winded after 2. Don't get me wrong I think he's an awesome fighter. But, he's a street fighter. His internet videos were great. But, he can't go toe to toe with professional seasoned atheletes. ex. the petrazelli fight. Thanks what I think anyway.
  • RetrogradeRetrograde New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    It actually makes sense that he's boxing, rather than doing that GAY UFC shit.

Too bad he's a nigger and wont go far as a boxer. ;)

Yea, that gay ufc shit where he got his ass handed to him. :rolleyes: Boxing is dead and daddy ufc has taken over.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    lol he took long enough of a break after getting his ass handed to him in MMA. He is an excellent stand-up fighter with his hands though, that's a given.