Who wants to help Totse out with backlinking?

edited September 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. Another thread about increasing our number of backlinks and all that mumbo-jumbo. But read on, because hopefully this will be the thread to end all that discussion once and for all, and sorting out our backlinking situation.

You see, I'm looking for a small team of members who'd like to help out Totse by being dedicated content distributors. The job involves signing up for an account on at least 2 websites of your choice, where you will post links to Totse's content. Depending on the websites you choose to register on, you will attract different types of feedback and attention which is exactly what we're looking for here. Diversity, different types of people with different areas of knowledge and interests, and so on.

At the moment, a substantial amount of backlinking comes from staff members or people who have other jobs to be doing on the site. It's hard to find a balance between the two, which is why I think that a dedicated team of backlinkers would be a benefit to us :)

Who's interested?

Comments