TF2 is Shit, Worst FPS Ever

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It's the most worst game ever, if I had the choice of killing myself or playing that game I would personally kill myself 100x times because that game has to be the worst FPS I have ever played. The graphics are shit, the game play is shit and the whole concept is shit.

I kid, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, that game is AWESOME. Gameplay and everything. I played it offline for practice and I literally wasted a whole hour and the only reason I stopped because I had real work to do. I bet playing it online with mates would be highly addictive. Fucking awesome game, highly recommended and it's FREE on steam.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    This game will steal parts of your life.
  • edited August 2011
    Fucking hell Dfg, you had me SUPER FUCKING MAD until I read that spoiler :mad: :mad: :mad:

TF2 is one of the most incredible games I've ever played. The gameplay, graphics, physics, weapons, maps, hats, items, players, customization, playability, community, support, price, special effects, sounds, facial animations, character abilities etc etc etc are all AWESOME! :D
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Fucking hell Dfg, you had me SUPER FUCKING MAD until I read that spoiler :mad: :mad: :mad:

TF2 is one of the most incredible games I've ever played. The gameplay, graphics, physics, weapons, maps, hats, items, players, customization, playability, community, support, price, special effects, sounds, facial animations, character abilities etc etc etc are all AWESOME! :D

Yeah, i was ready to change his name to Fatty in TeamSpeak until I read the spoiler.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    TF2 has the gayest cartoonish graphics ever. And the sniper sucks. I never shanked anyone as a spy. Fuck that shit
    edited August 2011
    Box wrote: »
    TF2 has the gayest cartoonish graphics ever. And the sniper sucks. I never shanked anyone as a spy. Fuck that shit

LOL, if you can't back stab in TF2 maybe you should stick to Popcap games.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    My pc runs it like shit. I need a new pc.
  • edited August 2011
    I've only played tf1 .... wouldnt mind trying the new one i guess lol
    edited August 2011
    We need to organise a time to go on as a team...

PS I play pyro, demo and sometimes soldier

I do this with a buddy and my son. We use my private teamspeak server and with the voice commo and cooperation we can connect to a server and change the whole flow of a map with just the three of us. If we could get 5 or 6 guys from totse in the totse TeamSpeak server we could wreak havoc on people.

My best classes are Soldier for offense, Demo for defense, and Pyro just to piss people off.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I use Demo, Solider and your mum. I prefer your mum over others, she has all the right buttons ;)
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I use Demo, Solider and your mum. I prefer your mum over others, she has all the right buttons ;)

My mum's button are all worn out and sticky.
  • edited August 2011
    My most played class is Soldier, I think. I like them all though, and it obviously depends on the map you're playing as well as which team you're on. If in doubt, play medic. If in doubt and there are already a couple of medics on your team, either hit the "random" button or give it some thought as to which class your team could really benefit from.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011

Hats, Hats! HATS? HAAAAATS?!?!?!?

71pyfd.png

FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Hats, Hats! HATS? HAAAAATS?!?!?!?

71pyfd.png

FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I would pirate that shit!
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    But in all seriousness, I do love TF2. It's an addictive game to get into. Too bad it's turned into Free to Play, Pay to Win.

I'm glad I bought the game :)
  • edited August 2011
    What really annoys the hell out of me is when people don't play as a TEAM. The clue is in the name, and yet everybody runs around deathmatching on certain servers instead of completing objectives. It's because of this that I only ever play on the same three servers anymore;

Reddit Unofficial Gaming Community: Europe
    b_560_95_1.png

/r/ Subreddit.co.uk
    b_560_95_1.png

8th Underworld
    b_560_95_1.png

They are small, close-knit community servers with familiar faces playing every day. With the exception of a lot of people on 8th underworld, people actually know how to play well in these servers - especially the Subreddit one. If you're a European and looking for good Team Fortress 2 servers, check these ones out :)
    edited August 2011
    ^ Playing on those servers never gives you a sense of adventure in your gaming. I like to play all sorts of servers to see the different people, maps, and tips. Restraining yourself to only three servers to me seems a bit wasteful of a game.
  • edited August 2011
    Well, they rotate around quite a lot of maps during their uptime so you're never missing out on a decent map. The server staff are cool as well, and will accept any map recommendations and often ask the players which map they'd like to see added to the list. There's mapvoting too. I just find it fun to play against familiar people each day. *Opens TF2*
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I just play with bots set on expert.
  • edited August 2011
    ^ You should find some decent servers as near to you as you can, Dfg. There must be something near you, the Taliban probably have a server set up so that they can practice firing rocket launchers and killing people.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Good news, I can do online gaming. It was fucking fun, I dominated numerous times and I was pretty much in the top five in all the matches. So, anyone want to TF2 with me, just hit me up and we can kill people.
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Good news, I can do online gaming. It was fucking fun, I dominated numerous times and I was pretty much in the top five in all the matches. So, anyone want to TF2 with me, just hit me up and we can kill people.

He was playing on US server with a 300+ ping and owning live players as a sniper. It was kewl as shit playing TF2 with Dfg. He is funny just to listen to in game. The rest of you totse TF2ers should hook up with him in game sometime.
  • edited August 2011
    Oh jesus Dfg, please do us all a favor and DON'T play on server with 300+ ping. I know it's good to get into a game with your buddies, but a ping like that is not fun to play against as it usually makes you lag all over the place and makes it harder to kill you. Not that you'd mind, but it's not fair on the rest of us ;) Do yourself a favor and find some decent servers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Oh jesus Dfg, please do us all a favor and DON'T play on server with 300+ ping. I know it's good to get into a game with your buddies, but a ping like that is not fun to play against as it usually makes you lag all over the place and makes it harder to kill you. Not that you'd mind, but it's not fair on the rest of us ;) Do yourself a favor and find some decent servers.

Well, I don't move much, so that should compensate for everything :). I am just a bit harder to find and kill :p, sneaky cunt HEHEHHEHEHE
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited August 2011
    All i do is spy...no one can top frag me
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    All i do is spy...no one can top frag me

I hate you already, FUCKING SPY. They kill me when I am Sniping :(.
  • edited August 2011
    ^ Then use the Razorback and learn to spycheck between shots. Also learn the command "X 2" on your keyboard to tell your team mates that there is a spy around. Learn to hear a spy de-cloaking, it can save your life. Carry your Jarate and a good melee weapon to kill those spies.