Virtual kissing WTF

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
Virtual kissing
Just when you thought the Internet couldn't get more perverted, Kajimoto Laboratory at the University of Electro-Communications in Tokyo devises a machine that will make it possible to remotely French kiss complete strangers. If you put the device in your mouth and manipulate it with your tongue, the motion will be replicated on your partner's device miles away. The creators suggest that a kiss transmission device like this one could be enhanced to replicate the sense of taste, breathing and the moistness of the tongue — though, at this point it seems to do little more than replicate the sensation of making out with a bendy straw.

This is the dumbest thing ive seen
Maybe if they made a full mouth or hand then it would be intresting

i did see a dildo once that had audio video cables coming out it not sure what that was for

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    That sounds great for all you faggots who can't meet a girl since you never leave the house. :p Can 'kiss' your faggot internet buddies since you'll never have contact with real girls.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    So let me get this right... I can put the end of this in my ass... and someone on the other side of the world can make out with they're end and anally pleasure me?

Where do I buy one!

/pointless troll
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    So let me get this right... I can put the end of this in my ass... and someone on the other side of the world can make out with they're end and anally pleasure me?

Where do I buy one!

/pointless troll

Wow, this place is going to shit b/c of the trolls. Please go back to 4chan.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Lol thats fucking ridiculous. Sad thing is I bet they actually make some money on it. Next step is virtual penis and vagina machines. We won't even need to go outside to get laid.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Lol thats fucking ridiculous. Sad thing is I bet they actually make some money on it. Next step is virtual penis and vagina machines. We won't even need to go outside to get laid.

Normally I don't go outside to get laid anyway... I kinda prefer to do it inside. Too hot outside for all that nonsense. =P
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    OP you are thinking of the vibrator which goes on the impulses received by an iPod or other MP3 device that has a 3.5mm outlet jack. You plug it in and put some Slayer on.

Follow me?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    would it still be gay if you kissed a female avatar controlled by a guy?
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    remade thats called ivibe or something i seen what i was talking about before that came out it actually had the yellow red and white cables
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    Oh my Jesus.

They think our generation is fucked, our kids are going to be bat-shit insane.