edited July 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    fuck u bitch why u move my shiet hurr
    Because your posts are worthless bullshit
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    fuck u bitch why u move my shiet hurr

This is the slightly less retarded thread and you and your posts are slightly less retarded than...
    retard_keyboard.gif
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    ROFL. I'm the only one really laughing here and we both know it.

I fail to see how this was even a response.

Seeing as how I never stated I was laughing... I don't understand how stating that you are "the only one really laughing" is relevant at all.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Getting a little defensive bro? You dont have to explain or embellish your story for me homie. I've already got you pegged.

If you read the comment listed above that you will see it was in response to Nazi, not in any way geared towards you. He mentioned vodka, as did my statement, that alone should be enough for you to realize now.

Now you are just grasping at thin air in a mute attempt at insulting me, with no avail.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    clockworkorange1.jpgUse it as justification for a spot of the ol' ultraviolence

Now I wanna watch A Clockwork Orange... Have not watched that movie in forever, great movie though.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I feel as if I should make a blatant observation.

How do you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously with a name like the one you have chosen?

This is a serious inquiry, I am truly interested in knowing why you would wish to label yourself all three of those things.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    If you are from missisippi how come you talk like some Limey posh schoolboy? Its not becoming of you old chap

My place of residence has no effect on my grasp of the English language.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited August 2011
    ITT: Traum feeds a troll.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    ITT: Traum feeds a troll.

I'm just sad that it was so easy. ;)