Rolling papers.

buddhabuddha Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
What papers do you roll with?

I recently bought a book of Elements, super thin rice papers with sugar gum.

elements_papers_magnetic_closure_big.jpg

Awesome stuff, I never realized how much of the paper taste you get while smoking till you don't have it anymore. They burn completely without ash. AND have a tiny little magnet to keep the pack closed, they also don't cost more than any other papers.

I'll never use zigzags again, sure as fuck not the cheap papers that come with the tobacco.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Green Rizla ;) Did you know that they're made with blind people in mind? The corners are cut which makes it easier to tell which way round the Rizla is facing. Interesting fact - check the Wikipedia for more information.

(Yeah, I sat there at College one time reading through the Rizla Wikipedia)
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    i use raw rolling paper because everyone says they're the best so i assumed their opinions r of unbelievable doubt,.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    i use raw rolling paper because everyone says they're the best so i assumed their opinions r of unbelievable doubt,.

I knew you were a fucking pansy assed faggot cock sucker.

Just had a conversation about those fucking things.

Oh yeah unbleached paper and natural gum and all that shit. do you not realize that YOU ARE FUCKING SMOKING, healthier papers are fucking retarded.
  • edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    They burn completely without ash.

Somebody's been reading the pack too seriously.... They burn with ash I assure you... I'm not sayin they're bad papes, and for thin ones they're pretty easy to roll... Although for thin ones I prefer Smokings.

I bought a variety pack of papes a long while ago and got to sample many kinds; one I really liked was some kind called Elvira(hemp variety)

1638.jpg

Easy to roll, easy to smoke.

I like pretty much all papers though... Although I fucking hate zig-zags; all I can taste is the gum-strip.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Somebody's been reading the pack too seriously.... They burn with ash I assure you... I'm not sayin they're bad papes, and for thin ones they're pretty easy to roll... Although for thin ones I prefer Smokings.

I bought a variety pack of papes a long while ago and got to sample many kinds; one I really liked was some kind called Elvira(hemp variety)

1638.jpg

Easy to roll, easy to smoke.

I like pretty much all papers though... Although I fucking hate zig-zags; all I can taste is the gum-strip.

I lit one on fire and set it on the table, there was nothing left. So yeah, they burn without ash.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    I lit one on fire and set it on the table, there was nothing left. So yeah, they burn without ash.

Word. I usually smoke J.O.B. 1.5s because they are cheap and the only thing most convenient stores around here carry. I've been wanting to try something different and it looks like I'll def. be giving Elements a try next time I go to the tobacco store.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    duuude wrote: »

Word. I usually smoke J.O.B. 1.5s because they are cheap and the only thing most convenient stores around here carry. I've been wanting to try something different and it looks like I'll def. be giving Elements a try next time I go to the tobacco store.

What he says is ash is black, not ash, just charred, not fully burnt paper.

Another thing I like about them also is the texture of the paper, most ultra thin papers are slick as fuck and hard to roll with, not these. I also thought they might rip easy while I was trying to roll. I have rolled a few pretty tight ones and haven't had one rip yet.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    Where did you guys get these papers? I haven't been in a smoke shop for a few months but I know I didn't see them last time I was there.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    you never been to a smoke shop pussy shut up/

I use zigzag or job.

Mostg of the time im mad niggerish and get grape rillos
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    These normally

Papers%20Yellow%20Zig-Zag.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    I don't roll joints or cigarettes because I use real drugs
    BEEP
    BEEP
    BEEP
    STAWP
    SMOKEING
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Where did you guys get these papers? I haven't been in a smoke shop for a few months but I know I didn't see them last time I was there.

Smoke shop down the street, wanted to try them before I bought a box.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    BUDDHA WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THOSE GMB....THE ELEMENTS ONES ARE PRETTY FREAKING AWESOME...sorry bout the caps.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    have you ever used the Bible?

I tried it once back in high school. I remember it tasting like shit!
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    have you ever used the Bible?

I tried it once back in high school. I remember it tasting like shit!

Yeah back in prison. That shit was tough.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Finally came around to buying a pack of Elements and I must say they are awesome. Thanks for posting that buddha

I really like the magnetic closure that keeps the pack closed and I like the nice slick feel of the paper. You can definitely tell without the ash they burn differently. I can smoke one while I'm on my desktop and I don't have little pieces of ash flying off all over my keyboard like when I use regular papers.

I also bought a pack of blueberry flavored Juicy Jay's to try. I enjoyed those as well, but they were different. It was like a normal paper but they had little light purple bombs printed on them and they have a different texture (I think) because of the sugar-based glue that's on them. They didn't taste like blueberry's but they still tasted good.
  • edited August 2011
    Finally came around to buying a pack of Elements and I must say they are awesome. Thanks for posting that buddha

I really like the magnetic closure that keeps the pack closed and I like the nice slick feel of the paper. You can definitely tell without the ash they burn differently. I can smoke one while I'm on my desktop and I don't have little pieces of ash flying off all over my keyboard like when I use regular papers.

I also bought a pack of blueberry flavored Juicy Jay's to try. I enjoyed those as well, but they were different. It was like a normal paper but they had little light purple bombs printed on them and they have a different texture (I think) because of the sugar-based glue that's on them. They didn't taste like blueberry's but they still tasted good.

they still have ash. Durr how could this be so hard to get across? they're made of rice; you cant burn rice without producing ash. And I can't remember ever having done the same experiment as you and I don't want to say I don't believe you, but I don't really believe you. This place has too much trolling for me to not be skeptical; I will run my own trials when opportunity affords. Once again they good papes, but I don't believe everything companies say aboot demselves.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    they still have ash. Durr how could this be so hard to get across? they're made of rice; you cant burn rice without producing ash. And I can't remember ever having done the same experiment as you and I don't want to say I don't believe you, but I don't really believe you. This place has too much trolling for me to not be skeptical; I will run my own trials when opportunity affords. Once again they good papes, but I don't believe everything companies say aboot demselves.

Real easy way to settle this, get a $1.50, go buy a pack, pull one out, light it on fire, right before it burns your fingers drop it, it will burn up before it hits the ground/table/whatever. Then you'll know. I am not trolling you dude, I'm serious.

duuude, glad you liked them, they are awesome. Never tried blueberry or anything, I don't really like the flavored crap.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    Zig-Zag Super Thin.
    I guess I'm just not a paper connoisseur...

I have however been a paper fiend and tried to roll with some weird shit.
    Tampon papers not withstanding...
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Plebert wrote: »
    Zig-Zag Super Thin.
    I guess I'm just not a paper connoisseur...

I have however been a paper fiend and tried to roll with some weird shit.
    Tampon papers not withstanding...

I thought it would be funny to try and smoke a tampon once, didn't go so well.
  • edited August 2011
    Never tried blueberry or anything, I don't really like the flavored crap.

I will try it when eventually... but Ya flavoured papes aint too good usually; u nvr git the flavouring, except in say rizla oranges where the licorice is part of the papers
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011

lol Dude we aren't trolling. :D

Watch and read these posts again.
    What he says is ash is black, not ash, just charred, not fully burnt paper.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2011
    I actually came in here to ask what the name of the papers are that have the little wire in them. Those things are great.
  • edited August 2011
    lol Dude we aren't trolling. :D

Watch and read these posts again.

if the ash is black it's just incomplete combustion amirite? LOL it been a while since hs chem class hahahaha
  • edited August 2011
    When I was out in MT for spring break, my buddy out there had these papers with a wire in it, so when the paper burned, the wire would stick out and you could hold it. No need for a roach clip with them, and they burned nicely.
    talking about Randy's?

the idea werks but usually i just use a decent size roach
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited August 2011
    I thought it would be funny to try and smoke a tampon once, didn't go so well.

Was it used?
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Tally Ho's. I'm Australian, what do you expect?
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Damn, I guess I'm the only one here who cant roll a joint for shit.